Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Miscellaneous Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Clothing Updates
Diego now sells Stun Resist gear.
Bear's Heart Jerkin will now give the Vaporize Spell.
Jerkin of the Howling Bear will now give Dissipate spell.
Some clothing items lost their special patterns, and those patterns have returned to the following items:
Krohotep's Vestment
Krokopatra's Silent Cloak
Krokopatra's Garments
Karanahn's Parched Tunic
Scavenger's Radiant Robe (female version)
Quixotic Robes
Shroud of Rationality

Pet Updates
The spell card information you see when an egg first hatches will now be visible in the Pet Section of your Journal

Gardening Updates
Grandmaster Gardening Rank progress bar appears properly filled.
Silver Trumpet Vines will no longer reward the Treasure Card 'Balance Blade' but have a chance of rewarding 'Spirit Shield' and 'Elemental Shield' instead.
Prickly Bear was changed to be level 5 to match the level requirement on the soil it is planted in.
There is now a maximum number of times that you can harvest an individual plant.
Gardening Spell now casts at point initially clicked.
Enchanted Soil spells now remove the correct amount of energy.
All plants within an area of effect spell circle now are all affected by spell.

Crafting Updates
Crafted Items now have an icon to indicate they were crafted (similar to the Crowns icon). You will see this icon in your backpack and in the Bazaar.
Sandstone will now be available as a very rare reagent harvest when you harvest Stone Blocks.
Many Celestia crafted wands are improved! The following wands have been updated:
Staff of Stasis
Wicked Wand
Volcanic Staff
Rod of Rime
Everlasting Staff
Storied Spyglass
Trident of Typhoons

Other Updates
School Mastery Amulets are now available as rare drops from boss creatures.
Level 60 Henchmen will now be able to gain powerpips after the first turn.
Your Pip % chance on your character page will now match your pet page.
Statues are no longer "Limit 1"
The phrase "Please may I join" has been added to Menu Chat
Diego will no longer prompt players to freely join a duel in progress.
Odji Sokkwi now has the correct resists and boosts.
The Tutorial will now have a progress bar to indicate how long new players (normally those on slower connections) will have to wait before Merle summons them to his office.
Auction house will now update quantities on a failed purchase.
Players will no longer be able to add themselves to their own friends list, and those who encountered this bug will automatically be removed from their own friends list.
Dark Sprite Queen is no longer dropping pet snacks.
The Marleybone Quest "Burning Books" will have a much more helpful Quest Arrow
The following emoticons have been reintroduced to Text Chat:
:-D :-D ;-D ;D XD :-P :-P ;-P ;P

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 03, 2010
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I hope you can direct to the right place for me. I just saw the new Wizard 101 commercial on the cartoon network and wanted to say "Great Job!" and thanks for providing a great gaming experience. Keep up the good work!

Dugan Wyrmcrafter
Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
i have done all the mossbacks,wavebringers, and oakheart and i still cant get my level 48 spell and i am now level 51

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Clothing Updates
Diego now sells Stun Resist gear.
Bear's Heart Jerkin will now give the Vaporize Spell.
Jerkin of the Howling Bear will now give Dissipate spell.
Some clothing items lost their special patterns, and those patterns have returned to the following items:
Krohotep's Vestment
Krokopatra's Silent Cloak
Krokopatra's Garments
Karanahn's Parched Tunic
Scavenger's Radiant Robe (female version)
Quixotic Robes
Shroud of Rationality

Pet Updates
The spell card information you see when an egg first hatches will now be visible in the Pet Section of your Journal

Gardening Updates
Grandmaster Gardening Rank progress bar appears properly filled.
Silver Trumpet Vines will no longer reward the Treasure Card 'Balance Blade' but have a chance of rewarding 'Spirit Shield' and 'Elemental Shield' instead.
Prickly Bear was changed to be level 5 to match the level requirement on the soil it is planted in.
There is now a maximum number of times that you can harvest an individual plant.
Gardening Spell now casts at point initially clicked.
Enchanted Soil spells now remove the correct amount of energy.
All plants within an area of effect spell circle now are all affected by spell.

Crafting Updates
Crafted Items now have an icon to indicate they were crafted (similar to the Crowns icon). You will see this icon in your backpack and in the Bazaar.
Sandstone will now be available as a very rare reagent harvest when you harvest Stone Blocks.
Many Celestia crafted wands are improved! The following wands have been updated:
Staff of Stasis
Wicked Wand
Volcanic Staff
Rod of Rime
Everlasting Staff
Storied Spyglass
Trident of Typhoons

Other Updates
School Mastery Amulets are now available as rare drops from boss creatures.
Level 60 Henchmen will now be able to gain powerpips after the first turn.
Your Pip % chance on your character page will now match your pet page.
Statues are no longer "Limit 1"
The phrase "Please may I join" has been added to Menu Chat
Diego will no longer prompt players to freely join a duel in progress.
Odji Sokkwi now has the correct resists and boosts.
The Tutorial will now have a progress bar to indicate how long new players (normally those on slower connections) will have to wait before Merle summons them to his office.
Auction house will now update quantities on a failed purchase.
Players will no longer be able to add themselves to their own friends list, and those who encountered this bug will automatically be removed from their own friends list.
Dark Sprite Queen is no longer dropping pet snacks.
The Marleybone Quest "Burning Books" will have a much more helpful Quest Arrow
The following emoticons have been reintroduced to Text Chat:
:-D :D ;-D ;D XD :-P :P ;-P ;P

Idk where to put this but why did you take away the earthquake spells and other myth spells cant git rid of stun block now? and i really think you should take that back

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
kmills8 wrote:
i have done all the mossbacks,wavebringers, and oakheart and i still cant get my level 48 spell and i am now level 51
it doesn't matter on who you battle in mooshu, when you become level 48 your school teacher should give you a quest to solve before they give you the spell and after you do it they also reward a pet from your school

HOPE THIS HELPS! :D
Alyssa Moonriver
level 54 thaumaturge
ice SCHOOL is COOL!

Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
I have a question and this seems to be the best place to ask.

I got to level 60 just before finishing Dragonspyre. Now that I got to Celestia, I do not see anything but "MAX" so it does not appear that I get credit (points) for completing objectives.

I am concerned that if after I complete Celestia and the "Maximum Points" are raised to 70; will I have to redo Celestia, or will I just be stuck 10 Points behind, or will the points I could not see as they were acquired suddenly be credited to my wizard?

This may seem petty, but I have stopped playing because I like to see the points adding up. If I know they will be added automatically when the "Maximum" is raised; I'll keep playing.

Thanks

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Is it me or does anyone else feel this way..I hate leveling pets!...ok with that said we would farm ww for mega pet snacks ok so you the switch realms thing cant do any more but now no mega snacks either! wow really? i spend alot of money playing this game but that one really does make me want to look for some place else to spend my money!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
to all the professors and staff thanks you for fixing the items you have listed especially getting Diego to stop encouraging new playing to get in to trouble with older players by jumping in to a nearly finished bout.

all the fixes are important to the players
and i know many of us will be very happy

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bobby94112 wrote:
I am concerned that if after I complete Celestia and the "Maximum Points" are raised to 70; will I have to redo Celestia, or will I just be stuck 10 Points behind, or will the points I could not see as they were acquired suddenly be credited to my wizard?

This may seem petty, but I have stopped playing because I like to see the points adding up. If I know they will be added automatically when the "Maximum" is raised; I'll keep playing.

Thanks

No, you will not have to redo Celestia. No, you will not be credited with experience later. When the level cap is raised there will be new areas that will give enough experience to reach the new level cap. Wizard101 has always had more experience in the game than the levels to show for it.

You can reach level 60 without doing a single side quest.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I have a question and this seems to be the best place to ask.

I got to level 60 just before finishing Dragonspyre. Now that I got to Celestia, I do not see anything but "MAX" so it does not appear that I get credit (points) for completing objectives.

Before CL came out, my myth wizard had maxed out her XP as a grandmaster. I continued to play her occaisionaly and finished DS. I did not have to redo the areas in DS after the cap was raised to level 60.

My myth is the only one of my legendary wizards who has completed CL also. My death, life, fire, balance, and storm have gotten to one point or another in CL also, but I haven't really continued playing in that world.

I actually started a sencond account so I'd have wizards who (gasp) gain XP. Kind of refreshing after playing all my legendary wizards. lol

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
The celestian wands have been improved? That may be interesting. I will anticipate visiting that NPC! Hehe.