Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mythica! (New world)

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
This is my idea for a new world:

Mythica will of course be a Myth world. If you know your mythology, then you will know most of what I am saying. Story:
Kronos has escaped Tarturas and joined with Morganthe (or any other main boss if this comes out later.) Kronos is now planning to rule the whole Spiral starting with Mythica. It is up to you to stop him!

Areas:
Olympus
Underworld
Tarturas
(Kingsisle can make more)

Commons: Olympus

Battle areas: Tarturas (meaning it is JUST for battling)

(This is a quick overview. I will add more to it soon!)

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:

Mythica will of course be a Myth world. If you know your mythology, then you will know most of what I am saying. Story:
Kronos has escaped Tarturas and joined with Morganthe (or any other main boss if this comes out later.) Kronos is now planning to rule the whole Spiral starting with Mythica. It is up to you to stop him!

Areas:
Olympus
Underworld
Tarturas

Very good idea but needs a bit more storyline to go around it if you added that your post would be really good :D

Explorer
May 25, 2009
jibtherandom wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

Areas:
Olympus
Underworld
Tarturas

Very good idea but needs a bit more storyline to go around it if you added that your post would be really good :D
i agree

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:

Areas:
Olympus
Underworld
Tarturas

I agree that we need some kind of Myth world. Greek mythology aspect: disagreed with that.