Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what type of xp computer do you need

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I was wondering that because i cant put in password and username to play the game could having a small xp computer mke it were cant loggin into the game

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Recopied from the following location:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/faq

"Wizard101 is currently playable on any computer that can run Windows 98SE or newer.

What You'll Need to Play Wizard101 on a PC
Internet: Internet Connection Required
Operating System: Windows 98SE or later versions
Processor: 1GHz Intel Processor
RAM Space: 512 Megabytes
Video Card: Best results with GeForce 2 or equivalent
(standard in most PCs)
Disk Space: 5 Gigabytes

Game Download: The game automatically initiates a download in the background when you log in to play for the first time. The process is transparent to the player. No special installation process is required. You must, however, be connected to the internet."

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Recopied from the following location:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/faq

"Wizard101 is currently playable on any computer that can run Windows 98SE or newer.

What You'll Need to Play Wizard101 on a PC
Internet: Internet Connection Required
Operating System: Windows 98SE or later versions
Processor: 1GHz Intel Processor
RAM Space: 512 Megabytes
Video Card: Best results with GeForce 2 or equivalent
(standard in most PCs)
Disk Space: 5 Gigabytes

Game Download: The game automatically initiates a download in the background when you log in to play for the first time. The process is transparent to the player. No special installation process is required. You must, however, be connected to the internet."

the other problem is that my computer is a vista

Community Leader
PiratePat
It sounds like your playing on a net book or very small lap top? When I use mine I simply move pointer to where the places are to type in your info needed to log in. Since you are unable to change screen size for these it does help and yes it plays wizard101 fine just graphics are a bit off.