Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell - Battle Formation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
The concept of this spell is to allow you to trade places with a team-mate on your side of the battle.

So you cast "Battle Formation" and select a friendly target. Then you and that target would swap positions. The effect is seemingly minor, however it would allow for strategic combination attacks.

For instance: When I am playing my death and myth wizards, there are many times I would like to have my myth wizard in position 1, so that I could either a) Buff my death wizard before he uses scarecrow, or more importantly b) Use my myth wizard to break enemy shields immediately before my death wizard casts.

As it stands, if my myth wizard joins the battle after my death wizzard, its impossible to garuntee a shield break, because he breaks the shield, then the enemies get a turn to potentially reshield, before my death wizard can cast.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
kavad wrote:
The concept of this spell is to allow you to trade places with a team-mate on your side of the battle.

So you cast "Battle Formation" and select a friendly target. Then you and that target would swap positions. The effect is seemingly minor, however it would allow for strategic combination attacks.

For instance: When I am playing my death and myth wizards, there are many times I would like to have my myth wizard in position 1, so that I could either a) Buff my death wizard before he uses scarecrow, or more importantly b) Use my myth wizard to break enemy shields immediately before my death wizard casts.

As it stands, if my myth wizard joins the battle after my death wizzard, its impossible to garuntee a shield break, because he breaks the shield, then the enemies get a turn to potentially reshield, before my death wizard can cast.

how
do you do that so cool i want to try :D :D :D :D