Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
here are some new wands i thought of
storm: the staff of the storm lord
ice: colloses' sword
fire: effret's sword
death: wraith's staff
myth: minotaur's battle-axe
ballance: either of the things that ra holds
life: I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!

post some of your ideas as well

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I think they need to come out with new wands that have the same ability as that of the Life Force Blade in the crown shop. Also i think it would be really neat if they came out with special wands for the Celestia Schools.

Fire - Efreet's Sword
Balance - Ra's Staff
Ice - Snow Angel's Lantern or something simular to the Long Blade of the Humonculous
Storm - Triton's Staff
Death - either the staff that Wraith holds or a Serpent Staff
Myth - either the Axe Minotaur holds or one of the swords that Medusa holds
Life - Just keep the life force blade that is in the crown shop
For the Celestia Schools wands I would say just select various wands or staff the any of the boss's held and give them this ability.

Star wand would give 2 star spells maybe the spells conviction and vengance and maybe.
Sun wand would give the spells Gargantuan and Unstoppable, & i would also like to see one that gave 2 mutate spells (but maybe this one could be crafted)
Moon wand give 2 unique polymorph. Maybe mutate into a celestian being, Sharks or Crabs.

Just thowing out some ideas here let me know what you guys think. :D

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love the idea with the sun, moon, and star wands. We really don't have anything for those schools. I would like to see clothes and amulets for the astral schools also.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I like the idea about having amulets with astral spells, would be cool also if we could summon a random astral minion from either of the astral schools. Saw the new wands in wintertusk. Those would be good for wizards between levels 50 and 55. Was hoping though they would have added new wands for legends.