Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanting Equipment!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
I was thinking and thinking, could KI ever let us put cards in certain types of equipment? Well, i thought about it a little more, and I came up with enchanting!

It's very simple to do (Of course you'd have to start out at beginner, novice, etc.), you start off with the enchanting of the easiest equipment. Let me explain what enchanting equipment is to me. You are able to add a card to an original piece of equipment. The Novice wizards would be able to imbue Rank 1 Spells, and as they go higher in the levels, they'll be able to go all they way to Rank 8 Spells.

Here are the levels of Enchanting.

1. Novice Enchanter (Rank 1 Spells)
2. Apprentice Enchanter (Rank 2 Spells)
3. Enchanter (Rank 3 Spells)
4. Junior Enchanter (Rank 4 Spells)
5. Senior Enchanter (Rank 5 Spells)
6. Head Senior Enchanter (Rank 6 Spells)
7. Grand Enchanter (Rank 7 Spells)
8. Archmage Enchanter (Rank 8 Spells)

You cannot make armor that is enchanted, you would have to enchant things that have already been made. The main source for Enchanting is treasure cards. If you collect a certain amount of treasure cards, you will be able to enchant the specific item. The Lower the Rank of Treasure Card, the lower Treasures you have to gain.

Here is another chart stating the minimal requirements of Treasure Cards for Each Rank Spell. (The Treasures have to be exactly the same!!!)

Rank 0 Spells (Tower Shield, Infection, Etc.) 45 Treasure Cards.
Rank 1 Spells- 40 Treasure Cards
Rank 2 Spells- 42 Treasure Cards
Rank 3 Spells- 45 Treasure Cards
Rank 4 Spells- 50 Treasure Cards
Rank 5 Spells- 54 Treasure Cards
Rank 6 Spells- 57 Treasure Cards
Rank 7 Spells- 60 Treasure Cards
Rank 8 Spells- 65 Treasure Cards

I hope KI could look at this. It could be a whole other type of thing just like gardening and crafting!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Awesome idea. Maybe you could stack. I would put every rank 8 spell on every piece of armor.