Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Hi! I'm on the Pick Up The Spare quest in Dragonspyre and I don't really know what to do. My Quest Helper isn't working. I tried logging in and out,that didn't fix it. Then I tried turning it on and off but still nothing. If you know what to do,please tell me! Thanks! :D

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
coolmonkey499 wrote:
Hi! I'm on the Pick Up The Spare quest in Dragonspyre and I don't really know what to do. My Quest Helper isn't working. I tried logging in and out,that didn't fix it. Then I tried turning it on and off but still nothing. If you know what to do,please tell me! Thanks! :D

There are quite a few replies to this same question.

You go to the Upper Grand Chasm where all of the vaults are on two different levels.. When you enter the Upper Grand Chasm area, stay on the "right side", "Upper Level", and go to the last vault that has a "blue" stone on the door.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
coolmonkey499 wrote:

Try looking at your quest log and reading then dialogue again, then look at your map. The goal might be marked

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
coolmonkey499 wrote:
someone just asked this like yesterday. see the post 'problem in dragonspyre' from may 2nd, 2011 in the dragonspyre section of the message boards and read the reply. good luck! -eli darkthorn