Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did I miss something??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Hey!
I am a level 49 myth with two characters already out of DS and into Celestia (balance 50, Fire 52). Here where it gets tricky. I stopped playing in April/May of 2010, and I started playing again (can't get away love it too much) in April/May of 2011. I leveled my first two grandmasters before I stopped playing. Now that I am going through DS with my Myth I am noticing one major gap. I dont have the redwind and snowcrusher quests, that include Mother Flamestirke, Mother Warwing (?), and the Ancient Matriarch. I got through all of Drake Hatchery and they were not there! I am currently at the point of starting the crystal grove and I really want to get this solved before I moved on. Did they take that quest line out? Did I miss something? Does it come later now?

Thanks for the Help!
-Jamono
If you wanna chill, you can find me on satyr usually in DS or the pet pavillion look for Jared Drake and his Orthrus Duke Bandit@1`

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Yeah I think you go back to the place where you do those quests when you are hatching the dragon egg. The crystal Grove is where you make the Dragon staff thing and thats before the whole egg thing so yeah I am pretty sure you come back that area to do those quests.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
weinerboy wrote:
First the crystal grove, and then the hatchery.

Are you saying that I do part of the hatchery, then the crystal grove, and then finish the hatchery? Because I have already done some Drake Hatchery quests.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
Maybe the fansite at Wizard101Central.com will help.

Check out this list of Dragonspyre quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread. ...

thanks really appreciate it :)