Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Back and forth

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I love the mark location feature. I think there should be a new one similar to it; and access can be obtained through a quest for a bit higher level wizards. It should be a teleportation stone that costs 50% max mana and is like mark location only it never goes away and you can use it until you replace it with a new one. It would be represented by a red x.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I love the mark location feature. I think there should be a new one similar to it; and access can be obtained through a quest for a bit higher level wizards. It should be a teleportation stone that costs 50% max mana and is like mark location only it never goes away and you can use it until you replace it with a new one. It would be represented by a red x.

I would love that

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
bravevline wrote:

Essentially what you are suggesting is giving all wizards two mark locations. The only difference that I see is that this location does not disappear when you use it. What's the point? This seems like it would create lots of lag on the servers - keeping track of millions of "semi-permanent" stones so people can be even lazier?

I think I would rather have a button that teleports me to the Bazaar. It would be similar to the Home and teleport to common area buttons. It would be much simpler to implement, still be useful, and will save time for wizards.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Trasilor wrote:
bravevline wrote:

Essentially what you are suggesting is giving all wizards two mark locations. The only difference that I see is that this location does not disappear when you use it. What's the point? This seems like it would create lots of lag on the servers - keeping track of millions of "semi-permanent" stones so people can be even lazier?

I think I would rather have a button that teleports me to the Bazaar. It would be similar to the Home and teleport to common area buttons. It would be much simpler to implement, still be useful, and will save time for wizards.
that or maybe 1 that would cost like 10000 gold to change and you could only do it on certain charecters in the game........ btw i know i spelled chars wrong but i dont know how to spell it