Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Troll Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
My friend has a troll pet, and she said she got it somewhere in MooShu . She didn't tell me the EXACT location and boss where she got the troll pet though. I've been looking everywhere, but had no luck. Which boss has the troll pet?

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
which troll pet cause there are 2 of them.

1 from the troll boss in crimson fields with no card.
and the other from plague oni in shirataki temple with a card. also if your lucky in shirataki temple you might get storm bat pet from wavebringer. i didn't want the pet but my balance got it so yay for me.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
There are two troll pets. Troll 2 drops from Grum Foultooth in Crimson Field and does not have a card. Troll 1 drops from Plague Oni in Shirataki Temple and does have a card. Both trolls look the same and the only difference is whether or not they have a card.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2008
yea,not fair!im level 39(mooshu)ive never gotten a boss drop pet,EVER,once,it was a drips o`slimey{bloodbat}but i wanted a pet u cant get in the stores!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Drips O' Slimey drops from Krokopatra in the Tomb of Storms.

Pet drops seem to be pretty rare. In doing every single quest in the respective worlds (apart from lines that start in later worlds) on each of seven characters, I got a grand total of one pet drop in Wizard City and one in Krokotopia.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
aerosmith123 wrote:
yea,not fair!im level 39(mooshu)ive never gotten a boss drop pet,EVER,once,it was a drips o`slimey{bloodbat}but i wanted a pet u cant get in the stores!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Actually, Drips O' Slimey is a pet you can't get in the stores. The blood bat in the stores is without a card and Drips has a blood bat card with him.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Midsummer wrote:
aerosmith123 wrote:

Actually, Drips O' Slimey is a pet you can't get in the stores. The blood bat in the stores is without a card and Drips has a blood bat card with him.
If you are looking for a pet treant(tree pet) i know where to get them. you get them from oakheart in mooshu village of sorrow.he drops them rarely but i was trying to get his fire sword a little while ago and oakheart dropped treant. then after that battle oakheart dropped the sword. Cody Deathblade(master level 44) death wizard

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
Thanks everybody! I will start battling the two bosses right away

EDIT: After a few hours of farming (make that a lot) i have gotten the troll pet from Grum Foultooth

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I am not sure where to get the troll pet but you can get a cool minotaur pet from that imp in the tree of life (the one that gives the badge 'sword saint') Hope that works for you, from

CoolDude1785 :D

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
CoolDude1785 wrote:
I am not sure where to get the troll pet but you can get a cool minotaur pet from that imp in the tree of life (the one that gives the badge 'sword saint') Hope that works for you, from

CoolDude1785 :-D
:-) thnx for saying where you get it IF you know me idk but my Wizards name is Zachary BlueFlame Adept lvl 27

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Jacques the Scratcher drops a snowman pet that has a snowman card on it. I was farming him for a fire boots and finally gave up on those but got 3 snowmen pets in the process.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Haitchi wrote:
Jacques the Scratcher drops a snowman pet that has a snowman card on it. I was farming him for a fire boots and finally gave up on those but got 3 snowmen pets in the process.

No kidding! I wish that I had gotten it cause that would be cool.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
CoolDude1785 wrote:

ok where is the imp I've beat the tree of life and the oni's in moshu like 4 times and never say a imp in there by the way that oak heart quest in there gives you a new title when complete. ( Spirit Walker )

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
pyron9 wrote:
How do you get into the tree of life? I thought that the walk-way was broken.?

it is but when you complete all the quest in the village of sorrow you get the spirit cage and the spirit in the cage you can cross the bridge. By the way the tree of life is an instant area if you didn't know

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
aerosmith123 wrote:
yea,not fair!im level 39(mooshu)ive never gotten a boss drop pet,EVER,once,it was a drips o`slimey{bloodbat}but i wanted a pet u cant get in the stores!! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

;)
Try grinding on SwiftArrow back in Firecat Alley. He sometimes drops a Sprite Pet (like the Heal-Over-Time spell?). No Spell Card; but I think that is still considered a "not in Stores" Pet, true? YW

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
;)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Jordy8 wrote:
CoolDude1785 wrote:

ok where is the imp I've beat the tree of life and the oni's in moshu like 4 times and never say a imp in there by the way that oak heart quest in there gives you a new title when complete. ( Spirit Walker )

Check the Dojo's... not just the ones with lights on... You will find him ;)

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
well this is kinda off track but i have beat jacques the scratcher like 5 times and still havent got the snowman pet

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
there is 3 ways to get the troll pet 1 way is to fight grum foultooth in crinsom fields another way is to fight the plague oni and i forgot the other way

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
sketch456 wrote:
Midsummer wrote:
aerosmith123 wrote:

If you are looking for a pet treant(tree pet) i know where to get them. you get them from oakheart in mooshu village of sorrow.he drops them rarely but i was trying to get his fire sword a little while ago and oakheart dropped treant. then after that battle oakheart dropped the sword. Cody Deathblade(master level 44) death wizard

I am level 33 in moo shu. Cody, this is about pets not swords!

Natalia Icecloud

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
pyron9 wrote:
Haitchi wrote:

No kidding! I wish that I had gotten it cause that would be cool.

I got the snowman pet also!

Natalia Icecloud

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I never had a troll pet i saw a wizard with a trool pet in mooshu one time. But i went to zeke to see he had the troll pet but he didn't have it :( But some times i think the troll pet gifes you a troll card i think it dose. The thing is i really want a troll pet with a troll card. Well some day i will get a troll pet!!! So i Will !

Survivor
May 25, 2009
ashbaer wrote:
Jordy8 wrote:
CoolDude1785 wrote:

CoolDude1785 :-D

Check the Dojo's... not just the ones with lights on... You will find him ;)

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

hey peoples like where do you have to go in moo shu to go to oakheart lik i never got a pet from ANY boss ever it like doesnt rock
p.s. i am Jordan Daycatcher myth 26 look for me if you can

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009