Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world: Underworld?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
For those who know their greek mythology you know the underworld is the place where all doomed souls go. I was thinking maybe make a world based on the greek underworld. And Malistaire's ghost could be trying to help you stop something happening in the underworld(not sure what could be happening yet.) I dunno maybe all the souls are roaming free. And Malistaire is suspicious it was no accident. Tell me what you think.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
Cool, it could be a Myth and Death world?
Yea I was thinking Death and some Myth gangs too. Great idea.

Historian
May 01, 2010
darthmaul1 wrote:
For those who know their greek mythology you know the underworld is the place where all doomed souls go. I was thinking maybe make a world based on the greek underworld. And Malistaire's ghost could be trying to help you stop something happening in the underworld(not sure what could be happening yet.) I dunno maybe all the souls are roaming free. And Malistaire is suspicious it was no accident. Tell me what you think.

isnt it not only the doomed souls but every soul? i think in greek mythology, their "Haven" is in the underworld also.

also, great idea

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Actually, I think that DragonSpyre is based on the Underworld. Its a lava filled world filled with the undead and Malistare could be representing Hades.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
darthmaul1 wrote:

isnt it not only the doomed souls but every soul? i think in greek mythology, their "Haven" is in the underworld also.

also, great idea

Yeah, the Greeks believed that everyone went to the underworld (There were really four parts of the underworld) The bad people just had their own area they went to.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
dolor456 wrote:
Actually, I think that DragonSpyre is based on the Underworld. Its a lava filled world filled with the undead and Malistare could be representing Hades.
No I don't think Dragonspyre was based on the underworld. The underworld was portrayed as a much worse place, not to say Dragonspyre is classy but it's still not exactly as horrible as it is portrayed in Greek mythology.