Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grand Arena: Oka's Chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
I stand right where the yellow arrow guides me to, nothing happens. Can anybody help?!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to light up the correct obelisks to get access to the chest. When you defeat the enemy, go back to (but not through) the entrance, turn, and look. You should see some tapestry hangings that tell you which obelisks to light up. Do so in the left-to-right order that they appear in. If they're not there, you can exit the room and reenter, and they may appear then. If not, you may need to fight the enemies again.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
colagada wrote:
You have to light up the correct obelisks to get access to the chest. When you defeat the enemy, go back to (but not through) the entrance, turn, and look. You should see some tapestry hangings that tell you which obelisks to light up. Do so in the left-to-right order that they appear in. If they're not there, you can exit the room and reenter, and they may appear then. If not, you may need to fight the enemies again.

Every time I enter the dungeon the obelisks dissapear. What should I do to get them to not dissapear?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Starlights2234 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Every time I enter the dungeon the obelisks dissapear. What should I do to get them to not dissapear?

Do you mean the yellow banners hanging on the wall disappear? If they do, and you haven't seen what symbol was on each banner, then just leave the dungeon and come back in. The yellow banners will appear again.

After you see the symbols on the yellow banners, then you must go to each obelisk that has those symbols, and light the obelisk. After that, Oka's Chest will appear in the room.

Good Luck ! :-)

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
doesn't work. I've killed dozens of the enemy and no where does any banners appear to tell me what oblisks to light

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
How many of the enemy do you have to kill to get the banners to show up? I have killed so many and nothing. I have done exactly what you said to do. What am I doing wrong? I'm ready to just let this quest go, I've tried so many times. None of the sand stalkers has the symbol of passage.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
when you appear, stop do not move. they will be before you as you look across the room.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Sunshine576 wrote:
How many of the enemy do you have to kill to get the banners to show up? I have killed so many and nothing. I have done exactly what you said to do. What am I doing wrong? I'm ready to just let this quest go, I've tried so many times. None of the sand stalkers has the symbol of passage.

There are no Sandstalkers in the room where you collect Oka's Chest.
You do not have to fight anyone to complete this task.
When you walk in the room the banners give you the code to make the chest appear.

Perhaps you are confused about which quest you are on?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
I beat marleybone cant get to mooshoo.Well I beat marleybone and cant get moosho. :?

Survivor
May 08, 2011
connorf4321 wrote:
I beat marleybone cant get to mooshoo.Well I beat marleybone and cant get moosho. :?

This has nothing to do with the current subject.

I lit up the Obelisks but I still don't have the chest?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kittycat1910 wrote:
connorf4321 wrote:

This has nothing to do with the current subject.

I lit up the Obelisks but I still don't have the chest?

You must light up "Only the Obelisks that have the same symbols that you see hanging on the yellow banners at the back of the room."

When you first enter the room, look at the yellow banners. If they fade away before you got to see all of them, just leave the room and come back in. The banners will re-appear. If I remember correctly, there are four of them that appear.