Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Can't find Otomo Courier

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I have the quest to defeat Otomo Courier in Hametsu Village but I can't find him in the area the map says that he should be. If it is a building sitting in the middle of the road, it is not lit up and won't let me in.
Anyone else have this problem?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
In the same boat over here.

Edit: Okay, after a little searching, I have the answer. The Otomo Courier isn't found in a building; he is wandering around. He looks just like the ninja pigs, only with darker clothing. His name is in orange lettering and he will be level 5, in the ice school.

So just look around a good bit, and you will find him in no time at all.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
Thanks Helmholtz. After looking around around I found him. I am now in Tatakai Outpost.

~Helryx

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
if your looking for the otomo courier they are near the trees . so if your looking for them then go towards the trees. so for those that are looking for them i hope i helped.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
The otomo courier is a random spawn that doesn't always spawn in the place where it can. There might well not be one on your realm at all. Go just north of the icon and try switching realms until you find one.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Helmholtz wrote:
In the same boat over here.

Edit: Okay, after a little searching, I have the answer. The Otomo Courier isn't found in a building; he is wandering around. He looks just like the ninja pigs, only with darker clothing. His name is in orange lettering and he will be level 5, in the ice school.

So just look around a good bit, and you will find him in no time at all.

Thanks! It really helped now I am half way down with Atheneum in DragonSpyre. :()

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
HI. What we did was 1 battle the other creatures where the icon was and they popped up.