Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk Spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Here are my ideas for the new spells for the new world! Hope you like them!
School and Name
Pips and Accuracy
Description
What it looks like

Storm, Bolt Veil
9 pips, 70%
1150, +20% accuracy or Storm Trap damage all enemies
Giant thunder clouds roll in above the ring. The clouds glow blue with thunder from above. 5 giant blue thunderbolts strikes the ground. An enormous blue thunderbolt spins down from the sky onto the enemy, and 5 smaller thunderbolts follow making a lightning like "veil" around the enemy.

Ice, Avalanche
9 pips, 80%
200 and 600 2 turns (300 each), and -75% next attack (on self) all enemies
A snowy hill rises in the ring. The ground shakes and a pile of snow falls from the top. The avalanche grows bigger as it falls and engulfs rocks and tree in it's path. The avalanche finally reaches the enemy and burries the enemy in snow. The snow melts and giant icicles grow from the water, leaving an ice plate. Damage is done for the next 2 turns, and a shield appears on you.

Fire, Eruption (or) Volcano
9 pips, 75%
150 and 900 3 turns (300 each), and Fire Trap all enemies
A lava pool fills up the ring. A volcano rises from the lava pool spewing volcanic ashes. The volcano erupts, throwing giant hot rocks and lava into the heavens. The lava falls onto the enemy, then it seperates into a giant web ball and explodes. Following up are the hot rocks than pile on the enemy then exploding into ashes leaving a fire plate. Fire trap appears.

Life, Blossom Orchid
9 pips, 90%
590-720 all enemies, and 700 or 900 Heal and Spirit Shield all friends
Branches rise from the ground making 3 barren trees. Tiny fruits grow and blossom into cherry blossoms turning the trees pink. Petals fall to the ground. The fallen petals spiral into a "cherry blossom tornado", and hit the enemy. Then the sceen changes. The trees are facing you, and the petals spin gently around you making a pink "veil" healing you and friends. Spirit Shield appears.

Death, Alchemist
9 pips, 85%
800-990 all enemies, and 40% Death Trap, and 200 additional damage to enemy with most health left
An open mansion room appears. In the room are shelves of books and potion items, a table with a boiler and other potion tools and items. Infront of the table stands a cloaked witch. The witch turns around and glares at the enemy with blood red eyes. The witch holds a potion bottle with slime green potion. She drops the bottle and after breaking spills out the potion. A green ghost rises and slices the enemy with a ghostly blade. Then an aftermath occurs to the strongest enemy left and a red ghost flies through the chosen enemy. A death trap appears.

Myth, Basilisk
9 pips, 80%
720-880 and petrified for 3 turns all enemies and 300 3 turns (100 each)
A giant rock shrine appears. The rock shrine stands tall and sturdy and 3 small rock pyramids stands infront of the shrine. A tall wooden door stands with rock steps leading up to it. A seal with greek symbols lock the door. Suddenly, the ground shakes and the 3 pyramids fall. The seal starts to burn from greek fire. The shrine falls around the door, scratching and damaging it. The door flies open and 2 dark blue eyes stare out. A giant gray scale serpent slithers out. The serpent opens it's mouth and spits out giant balls of poison and stomach acid. The acid hits the enemy burning them. The basilisk then stares at the enemies and turn them into stone. The enemies stay in stone for 3 rounds, while an acid puddle burns them for 3 rounds.

Balance, Angel
9 pips, 85%
150 Storm, Ice, Fire, Life, Death, Myth, and +70% Balance Trap all enemies
A glowing white vortex appears in the sky. Golden clouds spiral around it. A mellow song plays and 7 angels fly out. One angel is larger than the rest and is in the middle. The angels on the left have Red Halo and Harp, Purple Halo and Harp, Blue Halo and Harp. The angels on the right have Golden Halo and Harp, Black Halo and Harp, Green Halo and Harp. The angel in the middle has a pure white and tan Halo and Harp and also a short dagger with a balance imprinted on it. The angels on the left strum their harps, and giant icicles with fire swirling around them and lightning crackling making a tail are shot at the enemy like shooting stars. The angels on the right strum their harps, and an enormous obsidian rock with royal lights spinning around it and vines and leaves spinning on the back making the tail are shot at the enemy like shooting stars. The angel in the middle then swings her sword making a glowing balance sign in the air and plays her harp giving each enemy a balance trap.

Thank you for taking your time in reading all this and I hope you like them. (Note: Please Post Nice Comments)

Ryan Lotusgarden Level 42 Sorcerer :-D
"Eye of Newt, and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat, and Tongue of Dog"-William Shakespeare

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
These spells are all awesome. I do like the actions for each spell but I think for death it sounds good how your describing it but creating the mansion, the witch and the potions will take long. but apart from that everything is great we will just have to wait for what Kingsisle is creating.

Historian
May 01, 2010
i only have a prob with the fire.(i dont know about the others though, i will let the people from those coment on that...) fire does not need another DoT, even though thats fire's specialty, not every AoE has to be a DoT. especially with the convert glitch.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I think they are good ideas, but that some things should be fixed. The basilisk is a bit underpowered, seeing as it is weaker than death, which is not supposed to happen. Plus, I don't think a lot of those should be DoT. Another thing, life is overpowered, and most effects, like 70% balance trap, are a bit too high. Otherwise, good job, although Wintertusk won't release damage spells I am 95% sure