Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

taunt spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
can someone please explain what taunt does for you. all it does is laugh. I dont see it helping my snow angel spell

Delver
May 26, 2009
brentapeters wrote:
can someone please explain what taunt does for you. all it does is laugh. I dont see it helping my snow angel spell

Taunt basically takes away attention from your teammates and places it on yourself. So, after casting snow angel, the enemies will most likely focus all of their attention on you. It's useful in many situations; my minotaur minion uses it all the time, and it is what keeps me alive. Hope this helps!

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
It makes it so the enemy (only if they are monsters) attack you more than any other players.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
brentapeters wrote:

Doesn't the name of "Taunt", say it all for you?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
brentapeters wrote:

If you still don't understand after my last post, it steals the enemy's attention so they will attack YOU more instead of your allies.

Historian
May 01, 2010
brentapeters wrote:

it makes all enemies focus more on you than your opponent.