Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets and pet cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
i just got a earth walker and it had a card with it , its from the school of life do i have to be in that school to use the card? or how do i use it it comes up in battle but no matter how long i wait to try to use it i cant

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
What school are you? My other question is does it give a card at baby or do you have to train it up? I have a Christmas elf that is fire school that gives a card at baby. I have no trouble using it on my life wizard.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
check if it says card at ancient or adult or something, that is probably why you dont have it

Historian
May 01, 2010
HuggyBear071 wrote:
i just got a earth walker and it had a card with it , its from the school of life do i have to be in that school to use the card? or how do i use it it comes up in battle but no matter how long i wait to try to use it i cant

i think the walker comes with it at baby, but also, do you have it equiped? a way you can check to see if the card is in your deck is to press "p" on your keyboard(no text chat) and then look at the main page, at the bottom there is a strip or to of slots, if that has an earth walker card in it, then its in your deck.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
HuggyBear071 wrote:

You do not have to be a Life wizard to buy/use this pet or pet card. You're suppose to have the earthwalker card at baby with this pet. This spell card should appear on your side deck (along with wand spells and other equipment spells) when you equip your wizard with this pet. When the card randomly comes up, you can use it as long as you have the required pips to cast it - which is 5, I think. So if Life is not your main school, it may take time to get the pips to use it.