Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 Pets Transform Into Their Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Something that I think would be cool is if, when you cast your Level 48 pet's Item Card, your pet appears in the middle of the battle circle and grows into whatever spell it is. For example, if I cast my Helephant's Helephant Item card, my Helephant would disappear from my circle and move into the center of the circle, grow larger, and then follow the normal Helephant animation, not unlike how wizards attack opponents themselves when they have certain wands. I think this would make the Item Cards a lot more interesting instead of basically just being a treasure card with a purple rim. What do you guys think?

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
i think is cool but whtgoing to happen if it fizzlels?

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Yeah that's kind of a problem, cause some pets don't cast an attack spell, like pet egg, and would cause problems. But if it were only for attack spells it would work

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
May 31, 2009
The pet will cast the spell before it appears in the middle of the circle, so if it fizzles, nothing happens. Pets that don't cast attack spells could be a problem. If we're talking just about Level 48 pets, it won't make much of a difference, but if this goes for all pets... oh well, just an idea. If this gets put into the game, i'm sure KI will find a way. :)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
George2777 wrote:
Something that I think would be cool is if, when you cast your Level 48 pet's Item Card, your pet appears in the middle of the battle circle and grows into whatever spell it is. For example, if I cast my Helephant's Helephant Item card, my Helephant would disappear from my circle and move into the center of the circle, grow larger, and then follow the normal Helephant animation, not unlike how wizards attack opponents themselves when they have certain wands. I think this would make the Item Cards a lot more interesting instead of basically just being a treasure card with a purple rim. What do you guys think?

Waste... of ... Kingsisle's ... time ...

Survivor
May 31, 2009
KingsIsle has been fixing and adding a lot of details like that, and whether or not they do anything with this is their decision. Anyway, it's not like it would take all that long. Crazier things have been done than adding 3 seconds of animation to animation that already exists.