Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two-headed dog with runny nose

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Some ideas just shouldn't be implimented.

Recently there were some graphics changes, and one of those was the attack of Myth's two-headed dog.

Now it looks like after he puts his head up to howl, that he has a runny nose and it's dripping all over the target.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
It may look that way, but I'm sure that's not how the animation is portrayed. I believe that as Orthrus howls, the energy comes out of his mouth, which then hurts the target.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
It may look that way, but I'm sure that's not how the animation is portrayed. I believe that as Orthrus howls, the energy comes out of his mouth, which then hurts the target.

Regardless of the intent, the way the animation displays it's flowing out of his nose. The animation was much better before the change.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Regardless of the intent, the way the animation displays it's flowing out of his nose. The animation was much better before the change.

Before the change, the camera would zoom in super close on the enemies backside and a big bright orb of light would flash on the screen blinding you. You couldn't even see anything during the animation. That was better?

This isn't a bug. It doesn't fit here in the laboratory.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I agree. The Orthrus animation was better before, they shouldn't have changed it.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I think it's funny that you thought it had a runny nose, attack of the snot monster! XD

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Some ideas just shouldn't be implimented.

Recently there were some graphics changes, and one of those was the attack of Myth's two-headed dog.

Now it looks like after he puts his head up to howl, that he has a runny nose and it's dripping all over the target.

Yeah, the old one was WAY BETTER in my book.