Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How is it you can see my cards?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Ever have someone join you in battle, then start telling you what cards to play? And worse, how to play them?

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
If that is through Menu Chat, then people who use menu chat can't really tell what cards you have. It's just a speech part to help everyone work as a team and get priorities understood. For instance, I was on my Fire wizard in practice PvP and I had a menu chat partner. He told me in menu chat to use a fire charm on him. But even then, just because he told me to use fire charms doesn't always mean I have them.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Ever have someone join you in battle, then start telling you what cards to play? And worse, how to play them?

Oh yes, especially when they are a lower level player.
I had one, after asking what all my attacking spells were, he started telling me what to use and not to used. I got tire of it and Kill all the enemies the next round. He got so upset, he started in on me till I gave him a choice; Leave or get Reported for Harassment. He left in a Hurry!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
They don't actually see your cards but if they know what wizard school you are then they can figure out what spells you have.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i ignore anyone who tries to tell me what to play or who to hit.
but i do request for all not to use my prisms and traps.
as i plan to make a single hit on one element of the opposition.
if they use my trap or prism they get one chance if they continue and they are a lower level i leave and let them get killed.
and make a note on my game tab not to play with them again.

if people can not be considerate then i do not want to be around them