Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Never Heard Of It

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
A lot of people post posts about how annoying level 1-39's are. They say that level 1-39's are always porting to them, or running into their duels and messing things up. I say "they say" because I have NEVER had it happen to me, and I have never seen it happen, and I am in Celestia very often. In fact, I rarely even SEE under level 30's in Celestia. I would NEVER have known people had a problem with it if not for the posts. Now, I have been playing for almost 2 years, with several characters. I am always on the most crowded of realms. If I, or anyone on my friends list, has never seen this happen, it cant happen often, can it? So why does every other person on the message boards say it happens way too much?????

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
"Shine On..."

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I personally wouldn't say "never". It does happen. I have never been inconvenienced by them and they don't bother me as a whole. I got annoyed with one who said he was my friend and then used me to get him to Celestia (which I had asked him not to) and then proceeded to do all the noob stuff that people regularly complain about. So I deleted him.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Maybe not Celestia, but I ran into a level 6 in DS just yesterday. Long story short, the person had a legend, had made a newbie, was trying to short cut the game by fighting stuff in DS to level.

What was really annoying was that I didn't find that out until AFTER we'd started fighting the earth walker statue and the only thing that the level 6 was doing was passing. Turns out, the only spell that he had which he could use was from his pet, and since the pet WASN'T his school, he couldn't get enough pips to use it.

Highly frustrating to have people do that.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Maybe not Celestia, but I ran into a level 6 in DS just yesterday. Long story short, the person had a legend, had made a newbie, was trying to short cut the game by fighting stuff in DS to level.

What was really annoying was that I didn't find that out until AFTER we'd started fighting the earth walker statue and the only thing that the level 6 was doing was passing. Turns out, the only spell that he had which he could use was from his pet, and since the pet WASN'T his school, he couldn't get enough pips to use it.

Highly frustrating to have people do that.

Exactly! I can't stand it when people do that. It's like they can't be bothered to go through the game the right way so they have to go out of their way to cheat and use people in the process. It's ridiculous! How impatient do you have to be to think that fighting your way through Dragonspyre or just riding on the coattails (or cape in this situation) of another wizard is the better alternative?

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
A lot of people post posts about how annoying level 1-39's are. They say that level 1-39's are always porting to them, or running into their duels and messing things up. I say "they say" because I have NEVER had it happen to me, and I have never seen it happen, and I am in Celestia very often. In fact, I rarely even SEE under level 30's in Celestia. I would NEVER have known people had a problem with it if not for the posts. Now, I have been playing for almost 2 years, with several characters. I am always on the most crowded of realms. If I, or anyone on my friends list, has never seen this happen, it cant happen often, can it? So why does every other person on the message boards say it happens way too much?????

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
"Shine On..."

Well you just might be some of the Lucky ones that hasn't had it happen to them!
CONGRATS!
But it does happen and I unfortunantly have been on that receiving end of that ordeal. Keep you eyes open and watch, you spot them in three rounds or Less! Its there and its Real!
I had one just today in CL base camp BEG me to take him into a World just so he can level up. Guess what LEVEL he was? Level 20. His Buddy was also a 20 and someone brought him in to CL. (CL = Celestia) He marks it everytime he PORTS in and he remarks it again. I told him he needs to go back to his Quest and build up like the rest of us did. Then he tells me a Ball face LIE; "I got 6 LEGENDS, and I know what I'm doing!" Hmm So I ask what is in that world or area he was going into, and caught him in another Lie. He did not know Nothing.
So Please don't criticized us for these complaints, for its very Real. BTW, I did not take him to that world and broadcast it to anyone he went to, and then he finally left.
We do not mind them coming just to see what it looks like, but to go in and to do actual Battles with level 9 and 10 Boss's, Please!
Good Luck and Congrats again for not seeing these things!
William ThunderSword