Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

should grizzlehiem be replaced?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I believe that grizzlehiem should be gone because look it gives less xp then krokotopia! that just wow krok you get when you level ten grizzlehiem level 20 wow o.o.oo. o.o.o.o.oo so should it be gonbe or what?post some awnsers plz.

Administrator
We have repeatedly stated that different areas of Grizzleheim provide a different level of challenge. As you progress through Grizzleheim you will encounter areas that are on par for difficulty with Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu.

While the experience rewards are lower in Grizzleheim than their parallel counterparts in the Spiral, the gold rewards are higher.

Grizzleheim is NOT going away - in fact if you'll read the "Announcing Wintertusk post, you'll see that we are expanding Grizzleheim into the higher levels.

(edit: Thanks Honeybee313!)

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dillanx wrote:
I believe that grizzlehiem should be gone because look it gives less xp then krokotopia! that just wow krok you get when you level ten grizzlehiem level 20 wow o.o.oo. o.o.o.o.oo so should it be gonbe or what?post some awnsers plz.

Why would you ask to have something that is optional to be removed so that no one can enjoy it? If you don't like Grizzleheim, don't go there.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Seriously, why do so many people keep harping on GH acting like it is a storyline quest world? How many times do people have to be told it is a side quest world and as such is set up the way Prof. Greyrose mentioned above. Take it or not for what it is-go or don't-not what you think is should be. I for one like GH and can't wait for WT to come out even though I will get 0 XP since I am currently max leveled and there will be not cap raise. I will enjoy it for what it is.