Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New type of wand

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Name:Wand of the fire spirit
Gives 5 cards named fire force blast:(They do 150 fire damage each)
+2 extra power pips at the start of a battle
+10 universal resist
+Every turn in battle the wand heals you 50+ health but once you hit zero health you cant gain anymore.
+You can auction it
+You can trade it
Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
+10 universal resist
+Every turn in battle the wand heals you 50+ health but once you hit zero health you cant gain anymore.
+You can auction it
+You can trade it

Why so much damage?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
No.

Yeah. I don't understand why he always only creates FIRE ideas ...

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
hobi wrote:
agree no too powerful unless you are level 500 wizard

Or, for that matter, 1,000.

Historian
May 01, 2010
hobi wrote:
agree no too powerful unless you are level 500 wizard

hit the nail on the head.

way overpowered, that seems more like a single spell or global.
also, think of this, amaising ice wizard- gear, standard ice gear, but with the 20 incoming 21 outgoing heal ring/athame- pet- bred for spell proof and spell defy and spritely, life mastery amulet, and then that wand. for those who dont want to add, that is about 60-70 universal resist. being able to heal very well and that other quality, they might be unstoppable

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
mman17 wrote:

I was worried no one would get my point. At least sometimes we're on the same wavelength.

Anyway, back to the creator of this post. You're a pyromaniac; we get it, but you have to realize there are other schools in Wizard101 never mind the Astral magic. You keep asking for another Fire world; you're lucky the Fire school even has a world! What about Death? What about Myth? What about Ice? Noe of these schools have worlds solely based on them. Then you post this idea for the most powerful sword in the Spiral that only benefits Pyromancers. If KI took your idea, they'd have to make the next world's monsters and dungeons ten times harder. What are the rest of us supposed to do? Struggle through while you Pyromancers almost effortlessly finish each quest? This is getting ridiculous; all you ever do is complain that someone's idea doesn't have enough Fire element to it or doesn't portray Fire the way you'd like. Either stop being so fixated on fire or don't enter the Forum.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

I was worried no one would get my point. At least sometimes we're on the same wavelength.

Anyway, back to the creator of this post. You're a pyromaniac; we get it, but you have to realize there are other schools in Wizard101 never mind the Astral magic. You keep asking for another Fire world; you're lucky the Fire school even has a world! What about Death? What about Myth? What about Ice? Noe of these schools have worlds solely based on them. Then you post this idea for the most powerful sword in the Spiral that only benefits Pyromancers. If KI took your idea, they'd have to make the next world's monsters and dungeons ten times harder. What are the rest of us supposed to do? Struggle through while you Pyromancers almost effortlessly finish each quest? This is getting ridiculous; all you ever do is complain that someone's idea doesn't have enough Fire element to it or doesn't portray Fire the way you'd like. Either stop being so fixated on fire or don't enter the Forum.

Yes, this is what I meant. I hardly ever post only-school-specific things.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
mman17 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:
+10 universal resist
+You can auction it
+You can trade it

Why so much damage?

If you had not noticed, a level 55 wand does 120 damage. So your over reacting.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
+10 universal resist
+You can auction it
+You can trade it
Dude. That would mean we'd have the ultimate wand. I hate the idea. Be persistent enough and you could beat everything.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

I agree, if fire got a killer wand what about the other schools like ice, myth death and life? (no offence life but you do the least amount of damage) i think that eather you make these types of wands for the other schools, take them out or decreace there damage or bouneces
P.S. i think if any school is geting that wand it's life

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

what on earth is fire element

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
dolor456 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:
+10 universal resist
+You can auction it
+You can trade it

Why so much damage?

If you had not noticed, a level 55 wand does 120 damage. So your over reacting.

Holy! Have you even seen how much damage difference that is? 30+ Damage! You are under-reacting!