Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Addition to the Dye Shop!!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I think, and hopefully all of you guys would agree, that they should have designs in the Dye shop for your clothing!!! I've always seen other wizards with some cool storm designs on their clothes, but they've never been able to do that by themselves at the Dye shop!! They would just have to stitch it. I personally think it would add a lot more into the game, not to mention the different elegant design for each school. Hopefully they can expand on this idea ... But it probably won't happen unless you (the wizarding community) approve of this idea!!

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
"We've all been noobs before ..."

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Here's the prices for the Designs.

For the Design of a regular Chestpiece that is not crowned,
6,050 Gold
or
1,750 Crowns

For the Design of a Regular Headpiece that is not crowned,
4,050 Gold
or
1,565 Crowns

For the Design of a Regular Pair of Boots that are not crowned,
3,875 Gold
or
1,440 Crowns

Tell me what you think!! :-D :-D :-D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
icewing43 wrote:
Here's the prices for the Designs.

For the Design of a regular Chestpiece that is not crowned,
6,050 Gold
or
1,750 Crowns

For the Design of a Regular Headpiece that is not crowned,
4,050 Gold
or
1,565 Crowns

For the Design of a Regular Pair of Boots that are not crowned,
3,875 Gold
or
1,440 Crowns

Tell me what you think!! :-D :-D :-D

That would be ... SICK!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
That would constitute a lot of work on KI's part...but I think that would be awesome! I originally wanted all my wizards to wear their Wizard City school-specific clothes, but a lot of the nice styles are hard to find, especially for Balance. You've got my vote.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
That would constitute a lot of work on KI's part...but I think that would be awesome! I originally wanted all my wizards to wear their Wizard City school-specific clothes, but a lot of the nice styles are hard to find, especially for Balance. You've got my vote.

A lot of clothes is already available either as drops or the bazaar with school icons on it, though it would be nice to be able to add school icons to clothes that aren't already available such as the commanders outfit.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Honestly, That Would Be Awesome. But to be truthful, I think that it would kind of take the meaning out of "Rare Clothing" Or "Cool Designs" Cause everbody could get it.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
I think, and hopefully all of you guys would agree, that they should have designs in the Dye shop for your clothing!!! I've always seen other wizards with some cool storm designs on their clothes, but they've never been able to do that by themselves at the Dye shop!! They would just have to stitch it. I personally think it would add a lot more into the game, not to mention the different elegant design for each school. Hopefully they can expand on this idea ... But it probably won't happen unless you (the wizarding community) approve of this idea!!

i think its a good idea, although there should be a level limit, like you have to be lvl 15 to start adding designs. plus the costs you posted should be in gold only, maybe 1000 for the hats, 2000 for the boots, and 3500 for the robes, in gold. also just to add this in, i think the briars or someting on the death designs should be able to stand out, even if you have black as a base. it should also let the white/silverish skulls stand out too. for ex: i dyed my Smogger's shoes of Agony white, so the black vine things would stand out, but the skulls blended in. on the other hand, making it black would make the vines blend in. i think myth has blue designs, i saw it on some cloaks, but they still manage to stand out. why cant death designs do the same? :-( :-( i had to dye my whole outfit light blue and red to make both the vines and skulls on my boots to stand out. while nice, it isnt really death colors, which i would like it to be.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I would love to put school symbols on otherworldly designs. Like Mooshu, Krokotopia, Marleybone, etc. I would love this idea, and the prices are reasonable too.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
eioofh wrote:
I would love to put school symbols on otherworldly designs. Like Mooshu, Krokotopia, Marleybone, etc. I would love this idea, and the prices are reasonable too.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Thanks for the feedback!!

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

Thanks, though I'm not sure about the prices for them, If you could help me out ... I'd might be able to edit them around if they aren't too reasonable.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
EvanJadepetal wrote:
Honestly, That Would Be Awesome. But to be truthful, I think that it would kind of take the meaning out of "Rare Clothing" Or "Cool Designs" Cause everbody could get it.

Well, I think in Icewing's meaning is that you could add designs to armor types you couldn't find before. Such as the Guardian's set, or other robes that don't offer designs such as these.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
there should also be headpieces like crowns! actual crowns, not the ones you buy stuff with. they could be in gold and silver, cost 1500 crowns or 15000 in gold. i cant really imagine a design for guys, but for girls, they could come in silver and gold, with diamonds or sapphires in it. or maybe something like Princess Diana's. (just a suggestion) i'd like to wear my royal outfit with a real crown, instead of that hat. :-D