Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss and minion.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I have an idea which might me quite bad, but i decided to post it anyway.

On countless (and i literally mean countless) occasions have i killed a boss and then the minion kills me when it has under one hundred health.
I think we could remove minions on bosses and just make the bosses stronger (add stronger attacks, more health, more resistance, whatever) i just think this will make the game more enjoyable and less repetitive. :) :) :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Your suggestion would require a huge amount of reprogramming.

As a tip, defeat the minion first, since it usually takes fewer turns and means that one less enemy will be attacking you sooner than if you take out the boss first.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Blackomega34 wrote:
I have an idea which might me quite bad, but i decided to post it anyway.

On countless (and i literally mean countless) occasions have i killed a boss and then the minion kills me when it has under one hundred health.
I think we could remove minions on bosses and just make the bosses stronger (add stronger attacks, more health, more resistance, whatever) i just think this will make the game more enjoyable and less repetitive. :) :) :)

Did you know that if you kill a minion, and then are defeated by the boss, when you come back you face just the boss?

So go after the minion first, then heal, and take on the boss.