Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets & Shared Bank?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
I know I have swapped pets through the shared bank before, but I couldn't today.

Do I have a setting messed up or has the ability to pass pets through the shared bank been eliminated?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Was your energy empty?

When you want to move your pet from the shared bank into your bank/backpack (of the other wizard) it takes all your energy. So if you just tended to your plants, you may not have enough left. I don't think there is a setting about your shared bank...I could be wrong, but I never saw one.

Hope this helps!

Grace Emeraldcrafter - Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I have no problem switching pets. My best character is Fire/life and has quite a few pets.

I can put them in the shared bank and let another character take them out. For example 3 Death pets can go to my death character. Sure I lose Energy for taking out the first one, and it still says you will lose all energy for every pet after that, but I already have none from taking the first pet.

Flint FoeWeaver Level 51 (almost 52) Fire/life

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I did that too Flint. I have one wizard that didn't have that many pets and she ended up taking all the pets I had in my shared bank in one clip.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Your bank might be full, in which case you would have to remove something before adding a pet to it.
Other than that you should be able to share it through the bank.
The pet energy level doesn't matter; it takes away your pet energy so you can't train the pet multiple times in a row with different wizards.