Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dazed and confused

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009

now i am a necromancer and my second school is fire
so i got 2 fire spells an every time i use one it fizzles.
what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!

any help would be nice! :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Use the Fire spell 20 times. If it fizzles all 20 times, send in a ticket to Support. If it only fizzles 5 times, that's normal. Even 10 times could happen due to random fluctuation.

Community Leader
jack9966 wrote:

now i am a necromancer and my second school is fire
so i got 2 fire spells an every time i use one it fizzles.
what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!

any help would be nice! :D

Look at your gear stats. Do you have any help with accuracy? If you have none it will help to obtain some for fire and for death this will help with fizzles. I suggest getting some boots for fire accuracy , maybe even a hat. I would keep robe for your main school. If you can get crowned gear that is always some that will help with over all accuracy.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Something similar happened to me, I casted some pheonixes and they all fizzeled, and then i casted a bunch of helephants and none fizzeled! But I was just unlucky, and thankfully, helephant is more powerful than pheonix! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
There are several different ways for your pyromancer to boost accuracy:

1) Use the Fire school accuracy charm
2) Quest with a Balance or Life wizard who is generous with accuracy charms
3) Grow plants that yield accuracy charms
4) Buy Keen Eyes treasure cards
5) Buy hat and/or boots that boost accuracy
6) Buy crowns gear clothes and accessories that boost accuracy and/or power pip chance
7) Craft gear that boosts every aspect of your wizard's performance, especially level 55 robe and hat
8 Train a pet that gives an accuracy charm
9) Train Sun school in Celestia
10) Buy accuracy charm treasure cards

I'm certain that there are other wizards on these forums who know specific names and stats. Please fill in the details :-)

Have fun!

Scarlet Ravensong