Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 9 spells pls read I spent a long time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Hi here are my ideas. Note every school should get another spell at the end of wintertusk. First off myth. The rank 9 spell is guardian of golden ram it looks like a dragon mixed with mythzilla with myth colours a barren desert and a tree with a golden fleece on it from it emerges a little thief about to take it then a hand emerges and crushes the thief and deals 720 damage to all enemies with a claw swipe also it puts a bubble which gives a plus 35 percent to minions attack
And at the end of wintertusk you get a persues minion he blades traps and can heal up to satyr he attacks up to orthus and can spirit blade and trap Now for life queen sprite looks like a sprite but is blue and is bigger and has a crown she rises from her throne and gives a full health restore to one target and for the end of wintertusk spell gets a charm which convers heal into damage except the rank 9 spell and costs 6 pips. Now for death zombie it looks like grubb and deals 900 death damage and convert three quarters of the damage into a heal over time appearance a dark forest with red eyed trees with a big centre the zombie jumps out of the centre and does the damage. Now for balance Anubis appearance a dark desert with a pyramid one wolf like hand emerges and Anubis attacks the enemy with his claws and it's end of wi ter tusk spell is called balance health it returns half of all friends health as a heal over time. Oh missed deaths end of wintertusk spell is Sapphyra deals 820 death damage. Now for Storm Storm Titan yes the one which sunk celestia deals 920 storm damage to all enemies and its end of wintertusk spell is a charm that converts damage Into heal it costs 2 pips. Now for fire volcano It emerges like elephant and humungofrog it deals 760 fire damage plus 670 damage over time to one target. It's end of wintertusk spell is inner fire touch takes 750 fire damage from you and deals 1250 fire damage it costs 5 pips. Now for ice entrench winter looks like blizzard and puts a better frost bite. Which deals 230 ice damage plus 900 ice damage over time to one target. It's end of wintertusk spell is Yeti deals 810 ice damage to one target

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, first off, I did not read your post, sorry, but I just can't do it. You need to seperate each school. Double space on new ideas or different ones. To me, it looks as if you are just rambling on, even if there is good meaning to what you have to say.

I am sorry, but this is how I feel.

I did get to one part though, is you say at the end of GT we should be getting new spells! This does not mean rank 9 spells, it could mean spell boosts, like what was asked of us on feedback friday!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Good ideas!!!

Though you may want to put this in paragraph format so folks can read it easier. Take care.

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Many people think anubis should be the balance spell but if you check your facts anubis is the god of........DEATH,so kinda doesnt make sence even if it is egyptian based

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
crystalfiod2 wrote:
Many people think anubis should be the balance spell but if you check your facts anubis is the god of........DEATH,so kinda doesnt make sence even if it is egyptian based

I was gonna say that!

How crazy :) oh yah and good ideas

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Well i was looking for the fire spell hoping it would be good then i found it then i was disapointed.A volcano spell yes it sounds epic but that volcano would be kinda small on that field of play dont you think?I have had a better idea for a while.*Lavagiant Rank 9 fire*Does 950 damage 2 all enemies and gives you a 55% fire blade.Well the ground cracks then you see a red orangish glow. Then magma seeps up then it takes the form of a lava like blob monster with arms then it makes a roaring sound that sounds like he is talking in a liquid.Then it sprays molten lava all over its enemies know thats a spell XD but very nice ideas.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
*sigh* A tip? Grammar. Embrace it.

This game isn't entirely just played by Adults. There are also younger players on this game, and they haven't yet peaked to the level of intelligence you and I have. Just embrace it, there will be tons of posts like these.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Infact i have remastered it it is on the second page and it is much clearer and easier to read! :D :D :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

This game isn't entirely just played by Adults. There are also younger players on this game, and they haven't yet peaked to the level of intelligence you and I have. Just embrace it, there will be tons of posts like these.

Agreed. A lot of people here are egocentric to the point of being absurd.

To the opening poster: Your suggestions are imaginative, but some are similar to spells that already exist for a school. It might be better to suggest something new for those schools, i.e. a Life spell that does damage to all enemies.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
icewing43 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

I'm sick of people using the fact that this is played by kids as an excuse. This game is only supposed to be played by kids 10 and up. If you haven't learned proper grammar and spelling by then...well, I don't know what to tell you.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

I'm sick of people using the fact that this is played by kids as an excuse. This game is only supposed to be played by kids 10 and up. If you haven't learned proper grammar and spelling by then...well, I don't know what to tell you.

All games are like that. Haven't you ever played a rated "M" game in your teens and gotten away with it? No matter what, kids are still in this game, you can't really complain which way or the other.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
"We've all been noobs before ..."

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Ugh look I put a remastered version but not half as much people bothered to read it and I just do not have the time to Put another remastered version