Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Survey Question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
A quick question: When are the rewards from the past Crowns survey going to be given out? I just figured I would ask as I forgot what day or around what day they would be given. Thanks in advance! :)

Administrator
Players who qualified and participated will receive a credit of 1000 Crowns to their account on or about April 15 2011. Each account that qualified and participated will only receive the Crowns credit once.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Players who qualified and participated will receive a credit of 1000 Crowns to their account on or about April 15 2011. Each account that qualified and participated will only receive the Crowns credit once.

I took the survey and have received no crowns as yet.

Administrator
RavenLady777 wrote:
I took the survey and have received no crowns as yet.

On 04/15/2011 at 19:12:34 GMT - 1000 Crowns were added to your account. You can see this for yourself in the My Accounts section of the website under Crowns History.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
Administrator
iceking355 wrote:
It's april 16th and i didn't get my crowns:

Yes you did.

On 04/15/2011 at 19:25:34GMT your account was credited 1000 Crowns.
You can view this transaction under My Accounts - Crowns Activity.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
A quick question: When are the rewards from the past Crowns survey going to be given out? I just figured I would ask as I forgot what day or around what day they would be given. Thanks in advance! :)

Ok got my crowns THANK YOU!! BUT, when I went to spend them so many of them have little LOCKS on them. What does this mean? I can't buy them? I am level 60 ice and wanted to buy some "assistants" !

help?

Administrator
Henchmen are hired Wizards that help you in a duel and they can only be purchased while you are in combat. They will come to your aid and behave similar to your Minion, only stronger and smarter. They will act in the same round that they are summoned by the player, and will disappear once the duel has ended.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
iceking355 wrote:
It's april 16th and i didn't get my crowns:

Yes you did.

On 04/15/2011 at 19:25:34GMT your account was credited 1000 Crowns.
You can view this transaction under My Accounts - Crowns Activity.

I dunno why but I also didn't get my crowns even though I took the survey. Yes I checked my crowns activity page but there is no such transaction.

Administrator
alfraganus wrote:
I dunno why but I also didn't get my crowns even though I took the survey. Yes I checked my crowns activity page but there is no such transaction.

You did not participate in the survey under the account name alfraganus.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
alfraganus wrote:

You did not participate in the survey under the account name alfraganus.
If I did not participate in the survey under the account name alfraganus then it would not allow me to take the survey because I don't have another account and accounts that had no subscription at that time could not have access to take that survey and the account alfraganus is my only account that has subscription. I don't know what is wrong with that. I do not need that crowns give away anyway I have enough crowns too but I just want to know why I did not get it.

Thank you for your response!