Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
No, this is not another hate topic. I'm actually defending him. First off, I know you're gonna say things like "But he's evil!" or "He wants us expelled!" but that's what I'm here to talk about. First off, why he's "evil".His Sister-in-Law just died of an uncureable disease! There are five stages to losing a loved one.
Denial
Anger
Deppression
Bairganing
Acceptance
Trust me, I know. I went through this cycle seven times. Can you guess which stage he's at? Anger! That's the longest one. Trust me, I have a lot of experiance in this.
Why he wants you expelled. It's a given when you think about it.
You're there to kill his brother!
He may be an evil warlord, but he's still a family member! You'd want to keep your brother alive, too!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Your right he's not "", he's actually quite nice once you get to know him.
I know this because one of my wizards is from the Myth School.

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Well, I wouldn't say he's 'nice' per se, but he still shouldn't be hated for that. I was, and trust me, it feels horrible.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Despite all of this, i still say professor Drake is my favorite, and he is funnier than ninja pigs (whom i find hilarious) I mean who could come up with "Haven't been eaten by one of your summons yet?"

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Blackomega34 wrote:
Despite all of this, i still say professor Drake is my favorite, and he is funnier than ninja pigs (whom i find hilarious) I mean who could come up with "Haven't been eaten by one of your summons yet?"

That is all that needs to be said. At first I was amazed he could be so rude. but since I play only with my friend who is ice, we had a mighty laugh at his behaviour. Then his quests became so interesting. He's like "Well, this is impossible, now do it anyways." And that's hilarious. I mean my ice friend is crazy jealous cause of how boring his quests are. All in all, Cyrus rocks!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
Another thing about Cyrus: he NEVER is satisfied, no matter how perfect you do something!(p.s: i wonder what the other school quests are like...................... )

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
griffonclaw12345 wrote:
Another thing about Cyrus: he NEVER is satisfied, no matter how perfect you do something!(p.s: i wonder what the other school quests are like...................... )
greyrose quest's are fun she is never agree at anythone :):):):)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
You know, I had the wierdest deja vu while reading this post: I was sure I had heard the 5 stages of losing a loved one before......... did you get it from somewhere or am I just being paranoid?
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:
No, this is not another hate topic. I'm actually defending him. First off, I know you're gonna say things like "But he's evil!" or "He wants us expelled!" but that's what I'm here to talk about. First off, why he's "evil".His Sister-in-Law just died of an uncureable disease! There are five stages to losing a loved one.
Denial
Anger
Deppression
Bairganing
Acceptance
Trust me, I know. I went through this cycle seven times. Can you guess which stage he's at? Anger! That's the longest one. Trust me, I have a lot of experiance in this.
Why he wants you expelled. It's a given when you think about it.
You're there to kill his brother!
He may be an evil warlord, but he's still a family member! You'd want to keep your brother alive, too!

I know... I've never really hated Cyrus Drake, he's always reminded me a bit of Snape (from Harry Potter). Any sane human being would want their brother alive! I think I know how he feels (I lost my sister a few years ago), and no one wants to lose their brother and their sister-in-law back to back like that. Plus, he gets nicer as you level up and, by the time you defeat Malistaire, he's almost kind. Keep leveling up!

Scarlet SilverWeaver
Grandmaster Theurgist
lvl. 59