Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia quest for Golden Squash

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to get that stupid Golden Squash in Mooshoo for Celestia quest? I've looked all over that world and haven't seen one!!

Administrator
Psst don't tell Ogden, but you can buy these items in the Bazaar and still receive credit....

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 26, 2010
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
it's one for odgen peakes. Btw you can buy everything in the bazaar.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Yes this is the training point quest for the sandwich.

Reminder...the reagents you have in your bag BEFORE the quest will not count. You can go to the Bazaar and buy them, they will count.

Hope this Helps!

Grace Emeraldcrafter Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
OK thank you professor greyrose and everyone else i really needed help with this to. Again Thanks!

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Expect the bazaar to not be in stock of these items. You may have to check over and over again for them there.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I too want t to know the whereabouts of the Golden Squash in Moo Shu. Trying to buy the item at the bazaar stinks because it just doesn't come up for purchase.

What creature(s) must one battle?

Please, no offense, but I would like replies that do not point to shopping for it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
twistedrlc wrote:
I too want t to know the whereabouts of the Golden Squash in Moo Shu. Trying to buy the item at the bazaar stinks because it just doesn't come up for purchase.

What creature(s) must one battle?

Please, no offense, but I would like replies that do not point to shopping for it.

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com/wiki has this info on golden squash:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Snack:Golden_Squash

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Twitter wrote:
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to get that stupid Golden Squash in Mooshoo for Celestia quest? I've looked all over that world and haven't seen one!!
for that quest go to the bazzar :-D

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Thank you. That link most definitely helped. I obtained the Golden Squash. Yay! Thanks again.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Psst don't tell Ogden, but you can buy these items in the Bazaar and still receive credit....

Once again, Prof. Greyrose is helping me again. I love you Prof. Greyrose!

~And like ice spells' annimations! :-D

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:

I kept it as a secret when I did this...hope it tasted the same. I'm horrible at keeping secrets.... He asked why I was sweaty when I said, "These were hard to find!" and I replied to his odd question, "Uh...some gobblers stole them? Yeah, yeah, that's right! Gobblers stole them and they were trained up to rank 10 elite..."

Wow, that would be cool...realistic dialog in Wizard101.... And i couldn't help but think, "These were really expensive"

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
you can buy all the items in the bazaar so basically this quest is a pushover for us :? however if you cant buy it i have no idea how you should get a hold of one

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
you can buy this item in the bazaar so basically this quest is a pushover

-Michael Owlstone-Legendary Pyromancer

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Usually when my wizards get to this quest, I just buy it in the Bazaar.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I cant! ive already thought bout bazaar.I have 3 of them! but it still wont let me, help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
legoman597 wrote:
I cant! ive already thought bout bazaar.I have 3 of them! but it still wont let me, help!

If you already had them in your backpack when you accepted the quest, they don't count.

Try to go back to the Bazaar and buy new ones.

Or you can farm for them. I posted this info earlier:

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com/wiki has this info on golden squash:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Snack:Golden_ ...

Hope this helps.

(One more note: are you sure you have the "Golden Squash" and not just "Squash"? Just checking...)

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
i bought bazaar AFTER the quest being accepted, and that link just takes me to a blank page.So, can someone please help me, and Dont talk bout bazaar cause i tried it already :-(