Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Q: On a school~Death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
Ok, so wanting to know my school colors (death). I want to wear a different clothing color but, wear my school colors. Whats deaths colors other than black,white,and grey. And if theres not any atleast suggest some good colors please! Thanks, Tiffany RainGem!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mizzdrama101 wrote:
Ok, so wanting to know my school colors (death). I want to wear a different clothing color but, wear my school colors. Whats deaths colors other than black,white,and grey. And if theres not any atleast suggest some good colors please! Thanks, Tiffany RainGem!

I like black trimmed with my secondary school colors.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Death's colors are what you said they were: black, white, and grey. Most Death school clothing is colored in this way. However, you don't have to wear those colors. For a fee of gold, Darla Whisperwind will color your clothes to your liking at the Dye Shop (the paintbrush sign) in the Shopping District.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I like to change colors on all my wizards once in a while anyway. Dye them whatever colors your want! My life wizard right is wearing pink and before that she was wearing purple.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
chamender3 wrote:
I am a death wizard and I like to wear my clothes black with red trim.

Me too. I tried other color combinations, but Black with Red trim was the final choice.. it helps that my secondary is Fire. :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I too like the multi-school colors, and black for death, as either main colors or trim makes for some very good color combos.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
colagada wrote:
Death's colors are what you said they were: black, white, and grey. Most Death school clothing is colored in this way. However, you don't have to wear those colors. For a fee of gold, Darla Whisperwind will color your clothes to your liking at the Dye Shop (the paintbrush sign) in the Shopping District.

I know that, just curious though on colors. I want my school to be repesented.. :D

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I can show you the most appropriate colors for death (in my opinion):
White,Silver,Black,Red,Purple and maybe brown as a trim.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I'm Balance and I wear black and green... Oops...
But yeah, Death's colors are black and white. You don't really have to limit yourself to just that though.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
mizzdrama101 wrote:

Death gets only black, red, silver, and white, but this is normal. Also, you CAN dye your clothes at the dye shop in the Shopping District.

Here's a tip: get White and silver first, then dye it to your color because it will be cheaper.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I like to go with the opposites school's colours, I'm Ice but i where Fire colours, see so you would where life's color's Dark green and Light green.
But, hey, it's just me