Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the worst world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
I most say, I hate Marleybone. NEVER make something like it again. The dudes on the streets on really touchy and I waste a lot of mana. Even in Dragonsphyere there are sidewalks, not in Marleybone. :P I hate it.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I hate Celestia. I think that is the worst world because you need at least two people to get through anything there.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I agree with lollipup i mean I'm in marlybone right now and its a pain trying to sneak past monsters

Alex ThunderFlame Level 30 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
i have to say mb too. i just passed it. what a relif. mooshu is a break . marleybone is always dark and no pretty. mooshu, tea,grass,flowers,mooshi! :D yay bye allison goldweaver lvl 36 p.s. mooshi is sushi

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Lollipuppy37 wrote:
I most say, I hate Marleybone. NEVER make something like it again. The dudes on the streets on really touchy and I waste a lot of mana. Even in Dragonsphyere there are sidewalks, not in Marleybone. :P I hate it.

Well, it's not as bad as it used to be...

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I hate marleybone as well, i have no mount and it is a pain having to walk so far through the entire world, however i quite like the fact that there are no sidewalks in marleybone
i still say the bosses are too hard alone (only because they have minions at their sides) i have reached marleybone and i have trouble there but i was able to kill a boss in mooshu without a problem alone :)

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I would have to say mb too. The thing that really gets me is in newgate prison the ghosts there sometimes their name tags go above where i can see them or they blend in and then i cant see the ghost because it is see through and i end up walking straight into one . Also it might be just me but it seems that mb has the most "spawn-right-in-front-or-on-the-player" enemy points.