Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World:Christon

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
mman17 wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
mman17 wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
Zeke Quest: The flying crystals

Quest Giver: Zeke

Objective find Crystal in rebel camp mount mount waja mighty crystal Grand station old throne room new throne room spider castle

By Christon, do you mean like the religion?

Anyways, this is, I'm afraid, not very well thought out and without much punctuation.

this has is not related to any religion

But people of different religions won't play it because they think it is a Christian world. I would have to agree goldendragon18 is really right. It isn't nearly complete anyway.
nice this is going down hill fast and my ghost town post is nowhere in site :)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
why stop i don't get my own idea i'm trying to be flexible with mine and only two people posted on mine about the spelling and grammer. why stop for me.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i agree, it sounds too close to Christian, and games like these arent supposed to do anything with religion, arent they? something like that. i kinda like the idea of crystal magic though.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
Christon is a world under the leadership of Morganthe while you help the group of rebels defeat her

Prologue:Right after the spiral was made Christon started to get people some of those people were wizards so while they were there they made a new type of magic the magic of Crystals they asked Merle Ambrose if they could teach it at Ravenwood but Ambrose don't allow because of how powerful it was so they went back to Christon to teach they people of Christon which later made
Morganthe interested so she attack on the day of the Grandmaster crystal parade the day when no magic of the Christonians would not work some wizard took the Grandmaster Crystal.

Stroryline:100,000 years after those events Morganthe came back to take leadership of Christon the rebels called Ambrose to send Wizards to help so they could get their Home back.Ambrose calls to go to Christon and help them.More shall be added

This idea is not bad, but it has a few flaws. Just a few.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
No one is telling you to give up your idea about Crystal Magic.

Just don't use anything that sounds like or that could be mistakenly referred to a religon. Just change the names and go with it.

I would like to see something along the line of crystal magic. Maybe something that would enhance our primary schools of magic.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
No one is telling you to give up your idea about Crystal Magic.

Just don't use anything that sounds like or that could be mistakenly referred to a religon. Just change the names and go with it.

I would like to see something along the line of crystal magic. Maybe something that would enhance our primary schools of magic.

i was thinking about it and i am about to post all the trainable Crystal spells

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
this is a add on to the spells i made

Call of the Sun: you see the soon then it starts getting larger then ift eat everyone(sorry about how it is short i will have longer ones)

Drown: turns of Ice cube come(to be exact 100,000 ice cubes) then in the distant the sun is then all of the ice cubes turn into water and drown you

Deluge: tons of thunder clouds come then lighting strike and tons of water pours on you and then the thunder strikes all of you friends and enemy

Hades: first you see six eyes then a dog comes out with a man on it then the man gets over then the dog goes back in(three headed dog i forget-it's name)
then the man shoots a flaming skull at you

Artemis: a girls comes out on a horse then pulls her arrow back then right when it's about to strike you it turns into a thorn bush

Werewolf:you see a man look at the sky then there is a full moon then he starts to grow hair,fangs,and claws then strikes towards you

Life drain: you see a heart then it goes on to the enemy and takes the health then it goes to you and gives you health

i hope you like this just post and say stuff for them and bye bye bye

Blaze Gem- level 45 Master Pryomancer

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Crystal spells all minor spell are trainable at level 61

Crystal blaze: does 250 crystal damage then 150 fire damage then Dot for 50 fire damage and crystal trainable at level 61

Crystal frost: does 200 crystal damage then 100 ice damage trainable at level 61

Crystal shock; does 300 crystal damage and 250 thunder damage trainable at level 61

Crystal heal: does 225 crystal damage and heals you for 50 first then 100 for over four rounds

Crystal death: does 275 Crystal damage then 250 death damage then puts one hex on the monster

Crystal Balance: does 215 crystal damage and 175 balance damage and puts one balance-blade on self

Crystal Myth: does 230 crystal damage and does 200 myth damage

this are just minor spells and quest will not come for a little while

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
Hi,

I would not like to play in a world with a "Christ" figure, thanks very much. Nor, I suspect, would the Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and other-spirited wizards who pay to play the game.

Rowan
Did you NOT pay attention to Mooshu? Moodah is only a syllable away from being like Boodah(probably spelled wrong sorry.) So thats one that involved a religion. Just putting that out there.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
Crystal spells all minor spell are trainable at level 61

Crystal blaze: does 250 crystal damage then 150 fire damage then Dot for 50 fire damage and crystal trainable at level 61

Crystal frost: does 200 crystal damage then 100 ice damage trainable at level 61

Crystal shock; does 300 crystal damage and 250 thunder damage trainable at level 61

Crystal heal: does 225 crystal damage and heals you for 50 first then 100 for over four rounds

Crystal death: does 275 Crystal damage then 250 death damage then puts one hex on the monster

Crystal Balance: does 215 crystal damage and 175 balance damage and puts one balance-blade on self

Crystal Myth: does 230 crystal damage and does 200 myth damage

this are just minor spells and quest will not come for a little while

You hooked me from one post, and now you've lost me.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
darthmaul1 wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
Hi,

I would not like to play in a world with a "Christ" figure, thanks very much. Nor, I suspect, would the Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and other-spirited wizards who pay to play the game.

Rowan
Did you NOT pay attention to Mooshu? Moodah is only a syllable away from being like Boodah(probably spelled wrong sorry.) So thats one that involved a religion. Just putting that out there.

Hi, you are a bit rude, but I'll reply anyway. It's the kind thing to do :)

Yes, I DID pay attention in Mooshu, and the Moodah is, well, funny. LOLZ, it's a bit more than one syllable away from Buddha, as he was a person, not a cow. If you notice, Moodah is a COW...and Mooshu is not named after a religious figure like your pal's world is.

Hey, if your buddy really wants to sell the idea, it's simple to change the name, as so many wizards have already suggested. Unless, of course, the idea really IS meant to insert religious proselytizing into a secular game...

Scarlet

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
darthmaul1 wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
Hi,

Rowan

Hi, you are a bit rude, but I'll reply anyway. It's the kind thing to do :)

Yes, I DID pay attention in Mooshu, and the Moodah is, well, funny. LOLZ, it's a bit more than one syllable away from Buddha, as he was a person, not a cow. If you notice, Moodah is a COW...and Mooshu is not named after a religious figure like your pal's world is.

Hey, if your buddy really wants to sell the idea, it's simple to change the name, as so many wizards have already suggested. Unless, of course, the idea really IS meant to insert religious proselytizing into a secular game...

Scarlet

for the last time this is not related to any relgion

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
What is with prince Christ? I'm confused why their spells don't work that day. Also, Merle Ambrose's character wouldn't not let a school of magic be taught at Ravenwood. Who's Christion too?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
cooladdy wrote:

for the last time this is not related to any relgion

Yeah, I know, but this person just had to bring it back up and quoted me personally.

Scarlet

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
graet idea :D i enjoy this idea this worls should be like the crystal grove all of it but the floors are a shiny smooth thing and the sky has nice blue air and clouds of crystal!!!!!!

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Necromancer2499 wrote:
What is with prince Christ? I'm confused why their spells don't work that day. Also, Merle Ambrose's character wouldn't not let a school of magic be taught at Ravenwood. Who's Christion too?

here are your answers

Who is Prince Christ:he was the heir to the throne of leadership of Christon(which is the world so this answers two question) but Morgatne(i bet i spelled it wrong) took leadership before he could take the throne
Why Crystal magic would not work on The day of the Grandmaster crystal : it's because The grandmaster crystal the source of crystal magic needed more energy for the next 1,000,000 years

Why Merle would not let the magic get taught at Ravenwood: two answers for this one because it was a new magic so he thought it might have some rough edges and didn't allow it and second because off power some spells could be

Blaze gem level 45 Master pryomancer working on Tower of War

Survivor
May 10, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
Quest4: back and forth

Quest Giver; fa cry

Objective: talk to prince christ defeat Morcan talk to Fa cry then up then gate

Quest finisher: Fa cry

reward:9,999 exp 1999 gold
Dude they arent gonna give 9,000 xp - 90000 xp for first quests especially or 10000 gold especially not until they raised lvl cap

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
soulstaff wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
Quest4: back and forth

Quest Giver; fa cry

Objective: talk to prince christ defeat Morcan talk to Fa cry then up then gate

Quest finisher: Fa cry

reward:9,999 exp 1999 gold
Dude they arent gonna give 9,000 xp - 90000 xp for first quests especially or 10000 gold especially not until they raised lvl cap

this place does raise the level cap don't you see you get Crystal spells at level 61 ok the level cap is to 75

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Crystal Magic would unbalance the whole game system, so I completely disagree with your world and ideas.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Crystal Magic would unbalance the whole game system, so I completely disagree with your world and ideas.

thanks this is my first world idea so i'm just getting started