Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

customize your wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
i'm just sayin' we shoud be able to customize our wizards, like, maybe the mood we are in, as in, our facial expression. or like our hair color. or eye color. many other things, anyways, you guys in kingsisle should do that. cause sometimes i'm really mad, i'd like people to know so they dont bother me.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I would support this idea :)
Also there should be something like a magic mirror, barber shop, etc. where we could change our wizards facial features and hair color and shape for just an amount of gold.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
I'm with you. Somtimes, as KI obviously knows, i accidentally let a few swear words out of my mouth by accident because i was in a very foul mood that day. And KI id like to apologize for that as well. Thanks for muting me btw. Maybe i will finlly think twice before i boldy say something. But yes i think you should be able to set your charcters expression to your mood. that would be awesome

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
That idea sounds GREAT!
I'd love to be able to change wizards, thier hair style/color, eye color, hight, weight, ect., ect., ect.

Well we do have magic wands, right
Of course we do so we should be able to
do all that stuff.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Bother.

Heh heh, sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I'm on board with this.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Ture. It would be nice to change things like that. This is the only game i have played that gives you such a limited optian to customizing your carecter.