Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with the Necropolis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
I had just completed the quest to get to the Necropolis in DS. However, when I reach the portal the press x to activate does not show up. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still does not show up. Is there any way to fix it?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SH578497 wrote:
I had just completed the quest to get to the Necropolis in DS. However, when I reach the portal the press x to activate does not show up. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still does not show up. Is there any way to fix it?

I think you might be on the quest to "Explore the Necropolis". If it is, open your quest log file, and click on the dialogue bubble in the upper left corner of the box, to see where you should go.

If I remember correctly, for the "first time" that you enter the Necropolis, you have to go through the double doors (I think it is in the Plaza of Conquests). And after that, the portal in the Basilica will be open for you.

Hope this helps.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I was stuck on this for the longest time! The first time you get the Necropolis quest you have to go in the back door, not through the portal. Go back to the person that gave you the quest (forgot which area it was). Make sure your directional arrow is on and select the quest. Your arrow will point you the way. Good luck!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
My son had the same problem. You need to go through the doors that say Necropolis first. Hope that helps!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
how do you get the mission to explore necropolis because there are no missions left and im stuck please help