Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

badge to indicate you have done them all

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
Badge to indicae you have done it all - and what i'm going to do now:

there is a grand master badge for crafting and one for gardening, but no badge indicating you have all the fighting badges (i do not count pvp)
My Keira Frostweaver (now almost 3 yrs old) has all the badges, all the quests, all the crafts , and the gardening too, i wish there was a badge title that says 'I HAVE DONE THEM ALL' or something lol.
I have 2 others completely done the fighting badges (Keira storm and Kieran Ice), both are nearing end of crafts, and one is finished gardening too and the third is almost a gm gardener
my Keira Myth needs just over 300 undead and she will complete the fighting badges (she is also gm gardener). when we were waiting for CL last year a friend and I did alot of badge work (while earning hatch money), so many of my 12 are very far along , only my last wizard made is behind because he never got to just work on badges last year.

I will work occassionally on the badges but not like last year - i have started a third account. I was able to justify that to myself because i am switching the oldest account to crown areas only - after all they will not need to return to most of the areas in the lower worlds, eventually account number 2 will go that route, i bought the crowns on sale and divided them between accounts, plenty for my areas i want, and now i save enough to start the third account LOL
So much time is in the oldest (almost 3 yrs !) that i will not give up anything , so that means new wizards lol, the old accounts will do the continued hatching (i have most of the mixed pets now), and any crafting - i have done one carousel so far, so much more work to do

fun to play in cl , and when new worlds come , yes those will have to be crown areas, but also fun to be back in krok - my newest storm is there now, this account is fighters only - ice, storm, fire lol, i have the others if i want the spirit schools

hope everyone has as much fun as i do, i am adult, work days, play here at night while i babysit grandson, i have a blast and play with other adults , i dont feel 'confined' to the house, i have my 'social' time lol

have fun everyone
Keira of many legends , and her Kestrel mercenaries LOL

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
Sort of a Badge of Badges? Maybe they can call it the Scout Master badge.

I don't understand the point of having a badge that says I have completed lots of badges. Bragging rights? A way of knowing that you have completed much of the game?

Also, wouldn't said badge become obsolete once a new world is introduced? I mean, if you have a badge that says you have completed all the defeat x number of creatures badge, and a new world comes out with creaturs to defeat (like CL) does that badge disapear? Or do they need another badge after that?

Furthermore, looking at our badge listing, KI created lots of open space for no apparent reason. There are several pages that are blank and nobody seems to know what they are for. I think they are setting themselves up so that the badges for the new worlds (there will be 5 more including Wintertusk I believe) will be ready to go.

If your badge listing is complete (i.e. everypage is almost completely filled), would you mind posting it on one of the fansites and providing a link to it. I would love to know what the badges are.