Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is the hardest boss to you in MB

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I know this is kinda funny but my hardset boss in marelybone was NAILS!
And i'm a master lvl 45 it took me at least 1 FULL HOUR to defeat him!

Who was the hardest boss you fought :D post a comment if you like.

hunter redblood lvl 45

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
mine is bellows he was easy but he's dungeon was harding then the harvest lord when i was level 12

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
i must tell you that mine (and most myth wizards) worst nightmare is Shakes O'leary and meowiarty, they are so powerful and my myth attacks are useless against them!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
IT is obviously meowiarty. he is an evil boss that is at the top of... never mind. he has like 2500 health and has a powerfull minion. He is super hard

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Well i think the hardes boss in MarleyBone is probably in big ben if anyone knows, In Big Ben there is Milk that could be spilled if you spill like three i think (not really sure) but if you spill all the milk it brought a secret boss. HE WAS HARD and he was fire and my first time through i was fire witch is really bad so thats why he is hard to me.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
It must be the one that if you spill the milk 3 times in big ben a boss pops up.
Its that boss.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
I completed marleybone and my hardest boss was bellows! Nobody helped me fight meowirty and I killed him on my own! but Bellows... ALWAYS got defeated! Somebody had to help! :D :D

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
The hardest boss is definitly meowiarty. I went to big ben a lot of times and i still can't defeat him. I tried bringing friends but he is just too hard.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
That guy that appears if I spill the milk three times. I'm fire and he's fire, so it doesn't work out. Like everybody says, fire can't fight fire!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
sunsword44 wrote:
*Shudder*
Two words- Spiral Geographic.
I agree.
when i got the resonating audi omni graph quest i did a ll the solo battles quite easily but the last part spiral geographic :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? IS HARD. Like briskbreeze tower Spiral georaphical is a cheating tower and for marleybone would be the hardest tower\ boss for me :( :( :( :( :( :( . located at reagent square

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
I think it is meowiarty for me getting through Big Ben is hard, and I still havent completed it, if anyone would want to help I would greatly appreciate it

esmee duneblood

Survivor
May 30, 2009
The hardest Marleybone boss for me was Estrakir Gloomthorn. The normal enemy battles were easy, but the 2 bosses there were very hard. If you don't want to do Spiral Geographic, don't ever accept the quest.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Blackomega34 wrote:
i must tell you that mine (and most myth wizards) worst nightmare is Shakes O'leary and meowiarty, they are so powerful and my myth attacks are useless against them!
I'm still on the shakes o'leary quest because he's so far away and there are no sidewalks.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Blackomega34 wrote:

XD to my magus death wiz meowiarty was easy and i agree with Shakes O'leary
ps. wizard is: Christina Star

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
omer00009 wrote:
The hardest boss is definitly meowiarty. I went to big ben a lot of times and i still can't defeat him. I tried bringing friends but he is just too hard.

x. x i killed him my first time

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
surprisingly it was Bowels in counterweight west. (i think thats how you spell it)

I went in on my own and i died 4 times.

In big ben it was easy because i had another person helping me.

Kiera Dreamleaf level 30 diviner

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
My hardest boss WAS Meowarity but now its crusher, im ice and he's fire so its pretty hard.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
The hardest for me was the two bosses you have to defeat to get judgement. I tried it once at 25- dead. Tried it at 29- dead. Tried it at 31- ALMOST dead. Some Balance wizard came in when i was lowish health. we defeated them together and the added each other as a friend and talked to Alhazred. IT WAS SOOOO HARD! Please post a reply when you can :-D.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
I have two the first one was the wraith thing and the second was the secret boss in katzenstiens lab

Thomas dreamcaster level 38 life wizard

without life there is no death

Survivor
May 31, 2009
my hardest boss was kenedey the claw but for myth wizards only :P

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
I didnt find any of the bosses hard it helps when you have a grandmaster wizard friend helping u

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
vampires222 wrote:
The hardest for me was the two bosses you have to defeat to get judgement. I tried it once at 25- dead. Tried it at 29- dead. Tried it at 31- ALMOST dead. Some Balance wizard came in when i was lowish health. we defeated them together and the added each other as a friend and talked to Alhazred. IT WAS SOOOO HARD! Please post a reply when you can :D.

Thanks for the warning in advance. I'm doing that quest right now!

The hardest boss would have to be Meowiarty and his pals, even though it was 4 vs. 3. And, uh, I did that before I actually could come to Marleybone at lvl 27.

Amber LifeWhisper
Adept Sorcerer
"Mastermind"

Explorer
May 25, 2009
mariko01 wrote:
I think it is meowiarty for me getting through Big Ben is hard, and I still havent completed it, if anyone would want to help I would greatly appreciate it

esmee duneblood
i'd help i hope not too late or else i gonna be bummed :|

Taylor DaisyStone, Lvl 57 Fire