Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long would it take YOU to get to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
A couple days ago I just joined, and yesterday I became a member!
But I just wanted to ask how long would it take you to get to celestia
if you were Fire. I'm thinking it wouldn't take too long... Because fire is pretty powerful. What do you think?

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
PyromancerTaryn wrote:
if you were Fire. I'm thinking it wouldn't take too long... Because fire is pretty powerful. What do you think?
Well i am a pyromancer i beat the entire game in a month. But its only because i have lots of spare time plus i am a good video game player so it depends.But i guess around a month. Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
PyromancerTaryn wrote:

It depends on how much time you are willing to commit to playing the character. You can easily finish the first five worlds within a month and enter into CL. I spend an average amount of time playing around classes, prep and grading, and my current character (a storm) is the first I have played from birth straight through CL (all the others had stalled at the end of DS)...and it will be around 5 weeks (with a few side quests still to go).

Now, the 5 weeks is a tad long, as I have helped people out, and trying to craft at level 55 is a terrible thing to do to yourself if you are storm (GM quest, hat, robe, boots, and deck alone need 40 golden pearls, 25 sunstone, 23 crafted Stormzillas, etc***) which do eat up time collecting reagents.

Fast track, Wizard101 is your life, you can easily do within a month. If you are a first timer through the game, do the side quests, craft, garden, etc, and have a real life, give it 2+ months.

**this is for the Stormstrife set (Storm/death)
note:crafting for fire was much easier (Fire/ice) as less rare items, and bought cards.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
It took me 3 months. However, I have only played on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Febuary Vacation, and Christmas Vacation. I also had a few friends to help.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
i am awesome!!!!!! :-D
(Trevor SpriteCaster level 60 life)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I have been on wizards for almost a year and it took me about that much time to get to Celestia. The only reason it has taken me so long is because we had problems with our internet and then for some reason we couldn't get on because of something with the computer. I didn't get to play for 4 months.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
It depends on how much you play, if you follow all of the main and side quests, and if you craft along the way. Another factor is whether this is the first time you have taken a wizard through the game or if you already know the major events and locations in the story lines. Additionally, your choice to solo or quest with others will help to determine how long your pyromancer takes to complete the game.

Scarlet Ravensong, my pyromanceress was the third character I took through the game. She quested solo often, but also with good friends at times, and crafted, and completed all side quests. She did not train pets often, but she did/does pvp regularly. Scarlet took a total of 3 1/2 months to complete the entire game. I played an average of 2 1/2 hours per day, give or take a long binge day here and there 8)

Moira, Taryn, Scarlet

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
How long it took to get me to Celestia:
Years: 1/2
Months: 8
Weeks: about 2-5
Days: 5
Seconds: 6.5
Mini-seconds: 8.9

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Took me 1 week to start a new wizard and finish in Celestia... Granted, I have 4 accounts, 2 with all Legendaries, so I can accompany a new wizard with any of them and this makes it really fast...

When Celestia was launched, a friend and I quested it together, 18 hours straight from the minute it opened, then 6 hours the next day and we completed it.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
PyromancerTaryn wrote:

Yes, it depends on how much time you invest in this game. A month into my very first wizard (myth) I got frustrated with MB and started a new one (balance.)

At about 2 hours a day and occassional long weekend days, my balance became legendary in 3 months while in Stormriven - plus I had started another wizard. She did all the quests and crafting and some pet training, and helped others often. So I would say, 2 months sounds right if all I did play her.

Knowing what was to come and organize my quests better, my third wizard (death) went faster. This time, I spent more like 4 hours a day and longer on weekends. Again, I did all the quests and crafting, pet training, gardening, farming, helping, etc... and started a 4th wizard. She became legendary at Stormriven. Again if all I did was play her at this rate, it would have been about 1 month I guess.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I'm balance but i'm in celestia and i'm level 54.
i defeated malistaire at lvl 51.i'm only in the district of the stars.
it depends.Iplay often though.
Jasmine WinterEyes Lvl 54 Sorcerer

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
PyromancerTaryn wrote:

i'm currently in cl it took me 4 and a half months

Hunter Deathcaster legendary necromancer
Wolf Drakethief level 21 initate diviner

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
PyromancerTaryn wrote:

well i took a long break for about six months because i had no crowns. but for me it would prababbly take about less than a month or a month