Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The dungeon says full but its not

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
I tried to do a dungeon with my friends but it kept saying the dungeon was full . My friend says its not full in the dungeon. Why wont it let me in?

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I have had this problem 2 it means 4 people were in the dungeon.Then i guess one left.Well the game still acts like like there are 4 people in there evan though there is only 3.You have too wait 30 minutes before it stops doing this.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
They need to fix that. I've had that problem and if you have to port out to get energy sometimes you can't get back in. That happened to a friend of mine when we were battling Malistare. We decided to turn ports off and flee when we had too and then turn ports back on so we could get back in the dungeon.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
this happens to me a lot it says dungeon is full when its not. :(

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
One thing to keep in mind is if somebody leaves a dungeon by porting, it keeps you as active in it. So if a friend leaves a dungeon by porting to the commons, or to their house, the system thinks they are coming back so it saves their spot for the "timeout" duration. That's how you can get potions if you need them and rejoin the fight without starting the dungeon over. So if a friend leaves and they don't log out to character selection, or flee the dungeon, nobody can take their place. Hope that helps. I used to get super annoyed by that error till I figured all that out. I think it does glitch from time to time though as well.

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
What dungeon is it? There are some dungeons that are closed, which means you can't port into them, you have to go in on the sigil at the same time....

There is one like this in Crystal Grove, Grand Chasm, Necropolis and probably a few others I can't remember.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
CoopKoda wrote:
What dungeon is it? There are some dungeons that are closed, which means you can't port into them, you have to go in on the sigil at the same time....

There is one like this in Crystal Grove, Grand Chasm, Necropolis and probably a few others I can't remember.

It can happen on any dungeon that allows others in with you. There are indeed a couple you need to join at the same time, but that isn't what is being discussed here.