Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster tell me to meet him but not where?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
i am so confused and furious! i just finished dragonspyre and i went to merle ambrose and he gave me xp and everything. he was talking and i was just clicking done done done done, i didnt want to read what he was saying. so i am done talking with him and i walk back up to him and talk to him again to see what to do, he said "Young Wizard, come meet me at once! I have news about celestia!" WHAT?????? i am looking everywhere to meet him, and idk where to look! i went to my castle and the ravenwood tree! celestia wasnt there! what do i do! i dont have any quest to meet him eit :-( :( :? her!!!

Defender
May 27, 2010
What Level are you? if your not Level 48 or higher you will not receive it until you reach that level or higher so that may be it. If not something must be wrong.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Blizzard49300 wrote:
What Level are you? if your not Level 48 or higher you will not receive it until you reach that level or higher so that may be it. If not something must be wrong.

am lvl 47! that must be the problem! ty! but the thing is, i cant lvl cause i have no quests!

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
horselover2011 wrote:
Blizzard49300 wrote:

am lvl 47! that must be the problem! ty! but the thing is, i cant lvl cause i have no quests!

There's got to be some side quests you missed. Unless you have the Saviour of Wizard City, Master of the Oasis, Hero of Marleybone, Emerald Champion, and Dragonspyre Master badges, there are still some quests left for you to do.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
horselover2011 wrote:
Blizzard49300 wrote:

There's got to be some side quests you missed. Unless you have the Savior of Wizard City, Master of the Oasis, Hero of Marleybone, Emerald Champion, and Dragonspyre Master badges, there are still some quests left for you to do.

i have 3 of those
Master of the oasis
Hero of Marleybone
and Emerald Champion
i will get savior of wizard city soon, and i just started Dragonspyre so i am trying to just find the stone roses in the areas i can access currently

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I do all side quests. And so far, my balance, death and storm wizards have all reached 48 around getting the labyrinth quest.

There should be plenty of sides to get you to 48. Check with Wizard 101 Central site for a complete list of quests for each world.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I dont get it, did you look in the headmaster;s room or whatever in the commons?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MAGFIRE wrote:
I dont get it, did you look in the headmaster;s room or whatever in the commons?

Right. As far as I can remember, other than being in Golem Court during training as a new wizard, I have never seen Headmaster Ambrose "anywhere" other than in his room in the Commons. :-)

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
horselover2011 wrote:
Blizzard49300 wrote:

There's got to be some side quests you missed. Unless you have the Savior of Wizard City, Master of the Oasis, Hero of Marleybone, Emerald Champion, and Dragonspyre Master badges, there are still some quests left for you to do.

i have 3 of those
Master of the oasis
Hero of Marleybone
and Emerald Champion
i will get savior of wizard city soon, and i just started Dragonspyre so i am trying to just find the stone roses in the areas i can access currently

That is why you cant go to Celestia yet you have to beat Dragon Spyr first.