Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem sadness.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Okay normally I don't complain about anything but I am this time such as WHAT'S WITH GRIZZLEHIEM CLOTHES??????? they're no auction and if you get one that isn't your school the only way to get rid of it is to trash it or sell it at a normal clothing vendor :( which stinks sense I really need money lately please fix it so there are more auctionable clothes.

~A very poor Chris IceBlade.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
They are no auction because they are good! Until you get to DS, a lot of the GH stuff is the best you can find. In fact, I am taking some of my wizards through GH now to try to gather up some good items. Just got some great robes in Ravenscar this weekend!

The best thing to do when you get something for a school you can't use is to start some more wizards! I have all six slots full and always transfer the best clothing to the school that could use it. Works great!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Grizzleheim is a very Diverse world,which instead You get alot of XP and low rewards,You recieve High rewards,But low XP.