Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant get intinite crafter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
This is a big bug for me.I am level 60 and still havent gotten the intinite crafter badge.I have the quest but when i get to her (shes in marlybone) she says she could of gotten the badge just waiting for me and something else.I remeber getting the quest done a long time ago, so yeah.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
legoman597 wrote:
This is a big bug for me.I am level 60 and still havent gotten the intinite crafter badge.I have the quest but when i get to her (shes in marlybone) she says she could of gotten the badge just waiting for me and something else.I remeber getting the quest done a long time ago, so yeah.

Make sure the items are in your backpack and that the quest log says to see her.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Apparently, you haven't finished crafting what she wants. Read the history for that quest.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I now know the problem.I must of sold the things to the bazzar,and since they are gone it still says to do it.Also sorry wizard 101 for kinda blaming you.

level 60 fire, Jacob Dragonsword

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Ok,now i am mad... I have made both stingers of the scrorpians and still unable to give them to that person!Still grey quastion mark... So can you fix it or tell me what to.I have them in my backpack.Also heres a tip for those who has this badge...... If you click on the housing button you can find new things,even a patio! So, wizard 101 please fix this please. :(

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
legoman597 wrote:
Ok,now i am mad... I have made both stingers of the scrorpians and still unable to give them to that person!Still grey quastion mark... So can you fix it or tell me what to.I have them in my backpack.Also heres a tip for those who has this badge...... If you click on the housing button you can find new things,even a patio! So, wizard 101 please fix this please. :(

You need both the pair of Stingers and the pair of Constellation Jewels to get your badge.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I went back to that person and reread what she said and i finally noticed the problem,i forget about the constellion jewels.Also wizard 101 sorry :(