Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to do to go to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I'm a level 45 wizard (livia Rose Petal Master Theurgist) I have beaten Grizzleheim and Dragonspyre and I don't know what I can do to level up to level 48 to go to Celestia. Please help. I have nothing else to do.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Well, I've been doing alot of them in Mooshu. But it doesn't seem enough to turn lvl 45 with no official worlds. I have done lots of sidequests though.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DevinSimmons wrote:
Well, I've been doing alot of them in Mooshu. But it doesn't seem enough to turn lvl 45 with no official worlds. I have done lots of sidequests though.

If you do all the side quests besides the two optional dungeons in Krok and MB you should enter CL at level 51-52.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I dont know if you like my idea but try getting help and doing one celestia dungeon. :-)

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
DevinSimmons wrote:

Maybe you can check Wizard 101 Central for the complete list of quests for each world...

I'm on my third wizard now. And in doing ALL the quests, I always manage to get to level 48 around the time I hit the Labyrinth (And that's without doing Grizzle really.)

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I have 11 grands and legendary in 2 accounts - if you finish all the worlds prior to celestia and do all the sidequests - you should be at least a level 48, which will give you access to celectia - from there it is fairly simple to attain the points to become legendary.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
to get to celestia you have to finish dragonspyre then talk to ambrose. he will give you the spiral key to celestia.

P.S lvl 48 is not the lvl when you enter celestia. its the recommended lvl to start doing it because of the hard enemies that you might have a chance a start beating even one at that lvl.

Jacob EarthSword - lvl 56 balance
William HexRunner - lvl 2 death
Edward LionBlade - lvl 12 myth

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
phonixking09 wrote:
to get to celestia you have to finish dragonspyre then talk to ambrose. he will give you the spiral key to celestia.

P.S lvl 48 is not the lvl when you enter celestia. its the recommended lvl to start doing it because of the hard enemies that you might have a chance a start beating even one at that lvl.

Jacob EarthSword - lvl 56 balance
William HexRunner - lvl 2 death
Edward LionBlade - lvl 12 myth

It is the level. I actually finished Dragonspyre at level 47, but I didn't get the message saying I could go to Celestia.

Be sure to have completed the Final Countdown quest and be level 48. It will gain you access to the world.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I suggest that you go and help some of your friends with some of their quests. You'll gain more experience in no time!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
i have t be level 48?!?! awww! :( :( :( i want to go there so bad and i was oing to do the moon school! i am only level 17... :( :( :(

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
i just bought a ton of plants for my house, but then i realized i live in a dorm. how do i know when i am qualified to move out? i went to the shopping distirc, to buy a house, but it would not let me simply because of my level. i went to ravenwood, and talked to simon. he said to talk to him when i am qualified to move out of my dorm when i reach lvl 15 do i talk to simon or simeon first or buy a house first? i am totally lost and confused help me!! :? :(

Survivor
May 21, 2009
I'm on level 19.I really want to go to celestia. But I do not know how to go there.
:(

Administrator
Wolfgal18 wrote:
I'm on level 19.I really want to go to celestia. But I do not know how to go there.
:(

You have a long journey ahead of you before you will be able to obtain proper access to Celestia.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre, then Celestia. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

community@wizard101.com