Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tempest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Ok so I don't have tempest yet an I am level 29 diviner do you know why I don't have it yet?

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
You talked to the teacher yet? Or maybe its a finishing world quest, i forget when i got it sorry

Armiger
May 10, 2010
chadrocks123 wrote:
Ok so I don't have tempest yet an I am level 29 diviner do you know why I don't have it yet?

Simple, you have to return to your school and do the school quest to get tempest, it is not automatically given to you.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

Your storm school teacher, Halstrom Balestrom, probably has a quest waiting for you.....

You get the Tempest quest at level 28, but depending on where you're at in Marleybone, you may be a level or two higer before you finish it and earn the spell.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
chadrocks123 wrote:

Hmm. Finished all your old quests? Filed a Bug Report? E-Mailed Kingsisle? These can all be variables. Hmm.
:|

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
chadrocks123 wrote:

You can gain Tempest by completing MarleyBone.
Sabrina RoseSmith, Lvl45 Life
Monica Daisytail, Lvl58 Death

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Z112fifty2 wrote:
chadrocks123 wrote:

You can gain Tempest by completing MarleyBone.
Sabrina RoseSmith, Lvl45 Life
Monica Daisytail, Lvl58 Death

Ok. I know for a fact that you get it at level 28 noatter what. You get Wildbolt at end of marleybone. I suggest to just go to the school of storm and check if you did the teacher quest.