Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Its about time if you ask me!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
With Wintertusk coming out I think at level 65 (if there is a level upgrade)
that we should get new minions. The quest would lead you to fighting an upgraded version or your minion it would have about 1,950 health and no one could help you. Its a one on one match and once its defeated it would become your new minion card! Here are what I think they should be.

Fire- Scorched elemental
Spells: Fire blade, sprite, Fire bats, Fire shark, fire trap, fire kraken, glacial shield, and natural attack. Health: 1,200

Ice- Frozen guardian Spells: ice blade, ice bats, ice shark, volcanic shield, ice kraken, ice trap, stun, natural attack. Health: 1,200

Storm- Blast elemental
Spells: storm blade, storm shark, thermic shield, evil storman, storm trap, storm shield, storm bird, natural attack. Health: 1,200

Life- Seraph guardian
Spells: life blade, guiding light, pixie, spirit armor, seraph, legend shield, life trap, natural attack. Health: 1,200

Death- Soul eater
Spells: Death blade, death trap, dream shield, scarecrow, nightshade, sacrafice, poison, natural attack. Health: 1,200

Myth- Battle minotaur
Spells: Myth blade, myth trap, cyclops, minotaur, shield minion, sprite, ether shield, natural attack. Health: 1,200

Balance- Loyal servent
Spells: elemental blade, spirit blade, balance blade, spirit shield, elemental shield, spectral blast, power play, natural attack. Health: 1,200

This is what I think please do this Kingsisle and the Wizard101 company I think that the minions should become stronger. To make it fun when I get there!

Aaron Drakewalker Level: 40
Fire wizard Secondary class: Balance

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
I also think new minions would be helpfull, but the battles you stated we would need to get them is to easy. With 1200 health I can kill it in one hit with my leviathan, storm lord, triton, or stormzilla. I do agree with the idea that it would be a one on one and you need to win the battle to get the spell, but it would need to have atleast 3,000