Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new word idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Wizartica? who knows .... :D
My idea is a frozen frigid desert where there are only ghosts of past wizards

Enemies
penguins, ice spells.. yeah

Story
The unnamed world has been attacked by The Umbra Queen for some reason a ghostly wizard hears that her plan is to unfreeze U/W and use its rising waves to get to her next destnination. Merle and Gamma who found a signal to the world so welcome to U/W. This world is very cold and you must

thats all i have now...
Bye!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
i likes your idea but what levels is it open too? The ghosts should be death and ice animals ice be this world might be a little too easy for me cause i always play on my master lvl 42 pyromancer. Maybe someday your world will come out just keep your hopes high

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Seriously I will be honest with you great idea but enough with the ice worlds wintertusk is the next ice world.After wintertusk there should be another fire world then storm then ice its a cycle.The last fire world was in 2009 it was dragonspyre gh the last ice world was 2010.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:
Seriously I will be honest with you great idea but enough with the ice worlds wintertusk is the next ice world.After wintertusk there should be another fire world then storm then ice its a cycle.The last fire world was in 2009 it was dragonspyre gh the last ice world was 2010.

HEY I don't like that what about Spiritual schools and Balance? There's already balance but I wanna see like a Myth world or a Life world - like a jungle - or Death .. or maybe ALL OF THE SCHOOLS put together.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
emy200 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

HEY I don't like that what about Spiritual schools and Balance? There's already balance but I wanna see like a Myth world or a Life world - like a jungle - or Death .. or maybe ALL OF THE SCHOOLS put together.

wizard city much?

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
emy200 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Life Death and Myth- Mooshu.