Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Creator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
I know that this is supposed to be a kid friendly MMO, but I still think that the wizard creator is lacking in variety. I think that they should more stuff to choose from in the wizard creator then just their preset faces and hair. Why not add more like getting to choose eye color then just the set eye colors that come with the faces? Or why not add age groups like child, teen, and adult, and each group getting its own stuff to choose from? Maybe add different heights for the groups. I just think that the wizard creator is lacking and has more potential then what is being used.

Fire may be a source of ultimate destruction, but fire is also an ultimate source of life and energy. Which way it is used depends on you. You cant have one without the other -Kevin Firblade

Defender
May 11, 2009
I kind of agree with it. Ive always wanted to tweak my character, because i am approaching my next B-day, and also i wear glasses and i would like my wizard to have them too

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010