Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Pip Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
So I was in a battle,and I had two Power Pips and I used Sunbird, and BOTH of my Power Pips dissapeared! And no Pip showed up . KI, can you please fix this bug :(. Because it is really annoying with my higher guys. they use a spell then the Power Pips dissapear!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
santa4321 wrote:
So I was in a battle,and I had two Power Pips and I used Sunbird, and BOTH of my Power Pips dissapeared! And no Pip showed up . KI, can you please fix this bug :(. Because it is really annoying with my higher guys. they use a spell then the Power Pips dissapear!

It could be that, since 1 power pip=2 regular pips, and 2 power pips=4 regular pips, since sunbird is a 3 pip spell, one power pip isn't enough, so it has to take two to cast it

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
This is not a bug. So you didn't have 3 pips, but four, in power pips. You use the spell, but a power pip can't be split in half. So you use the whole thing. Either you should wait 'till you get a normal pip, or just go with the flow.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
this is not a bug it is normal lets say if you had 2 power pips and wanted to cast sunbird but it will take both because a power pip is 2 pips in one so if it only took one then it will be one pip short that is why you need both

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
santa4321 wrote:

That is what happens. It will waste both power pips and not give you an extra pip. Not a bug. Not something needed to fix.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
mman17 wrote:
santa4321 wrote:

That is what happens. It will waste both power pips and not give you an extra pip. Not a bug. Not something needed to fix.
OK. But it is still annoying. Thanks mman17