Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It would be fun!.......

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Dear KI

Long ago I played another online game. In that game one of the most looked-forward too things was a festival. It would happen once a year and players could buy special items that would never again be sold in the game. I know we have the whole crown shop and all but I was thinking you guys could open up a new street <like you did when you opened crab ally> and on it would be nifty little shops and maybe some street vendors selling rare <high level> pet snacks. Maybe we could even have rides like a roller coaster or a ferris wheel?
You could charge gold to get to this area so anyone in game could go there and maybe charge crowns from some awesome rare stuff or pets. It would have to be a place where you couldnt port to your friends or 'mark' the area to avoid paying to get in.
For the background music you could have some medieval festival type music.
Anyway just a few thoughts.

ellie

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
Dear KI

Long ago I played another online game. In that game one of the most looked-forward too things was a festival. It would happen once a year and players could buy special items that would never again be sold in the game. I know we have the whole crown shop and all but I was thinking you guys could open up a new street <like you did when you opened crab ally> and on it would be nifty little shops and maybe some street vendors selling rare <high level> pet snacks. Maybe we could even have rides like a roller coaster or a ferris wheel?
You could charge gold to get to this area so anyone in game could go there and maybe charge crowns from some awesome rare stuff or pets. It would have to be a place where you couldnt port to your friends or 'mark' the area to avoid paying to get in.
For the background music you could have some medieval festival type music.
Anyway just a few thoughts.

ellie

Not too bad of an idea, I hope they take this into consideration.

- Oran Titanrider

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I already have an idea they could use for Equipment.

FrostFire Wand
(Level 55+)
Gives 1 Power Pip, and a Normal Pip.
20% Critical Block
20% Critical Chance
Gives 2 Cards: 2 Fury Spells (Fire Minor Spell, Deals 95 Damage)
Gives 2 More Cards: 2 Ice Nova Spells (Ice Minor Spell, Deals 90 Damage)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I like that idea! It actually sounds like fun! Maybe have a bunch of rides and procceeds go to Earthquake victims in Japan?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Maybe a street that appears only at rare times, then fades away again?

Survivor
May 29, 2010
i agree that is a GREAT idea it should have like a pet vendor that sells special pets like a viking pet or a PET CREATOR! but anyways its a cool idea :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009