Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening - Can't Prepare Soil

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
I have the Imperial Palace in MooShu.

I can lose energy all day long using the small plot soil preparation spell, and I get the hoes digging and all, but no mound of dirt appears when it's done!

I'm hoping someone has an answer for this, or I'll file the support ticket.

Thanks! :D

- Iridian SeaTamer, Legendary Diviner Lvl 60

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
TaiChiMe wrote:
I have the Imperial Palace in MooShu.

I can lose energy all day long using the small plot soil preparation spell, and I get the hoes digging and all, but no mound of dirt appears when it's done!

I'm hoping someone has an answer for this, or I'll file the support ticket.

Thanks! :D

- Iridian SeaTamer, Legendary Diviner Lvl 60

I have the same house on several of my characters, and they managed fine digging almost everywhere outside. If you can't, send in a ticket.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
OK, update time ...

As of right now, not earlier today, but right NOW:

I have a bunch of prepared soil areas on my grass!

I guess the problem was worked out, so I am getting rid of the ones I don't need or want. It seems to be fine now.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
I'm having the same issue, I've tried several times over the past day or so now and with four types of soil (all three normal and small enchanted)

And it doesn't seem to work, the hoe breaks the earth, it eats my energy, and nothing happens, I have tried again and again for two days now.

Hope it gets fixed soon, does it always come back automatically?

I'll pray for a reply or piles of dirt littering my lawn

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
K, apparently friends who come can SEE my soil, but I can't this means its useless because I can't plant anything

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
yeah, I just had someone come over again, and they said my lawn looked like it had gophers, I just can't see any of my soil to plant in, I have no idea why its not loading.

I went from my life house to another friend's house and she made a plot, I could see it, I went back, still couldn't see any soil

I have no idea if the extra feedback and details help but I hope it works soon